Anyone remember the old Edwards Pipe shops from the 70s/80s?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there still an Edward's in Richardson, TX? I found some old receipts from when I purchased pipes from their estate mailer monthly catalogs (mentioned this earlier in the thread). My receipts are from 1992 and 1993. I don't have photos, but I remember the pipes well. The prices would make you cry. Anyone have those catalogs? Possible to get them scanned and shared? I'd like to see a couple of those pipes again.

I picked up an Edward's cup and saucer style pipe a few years ago. I've never smoked it and it's been in the refurb box since the day I got it. Maybe I should clean up the old girl.

dbreazeale":hr5san6l said:
I picked up an Edward's cup and saucer style pipe a few years ago. I've never smoked it and it's been in the refurb box since the day I got it. Maybe I should clean up the old girl.
As I and some other folks here who have smoked their pipes know, once you do that and smoke it, your gonna HAVE to get some more of 'em!! :p

I used to work for the Atlanta store during that time, as for the old tobacco blends not being around it seems that the stores cannot get tobacco from Tampa anymore, and brother that is sad for me :(

I worked for the Edward's pipe shop in Atlanta Georgia then please let me know if I can help out with any information concerning their pipes. I suffer from severe PAD for Edward's pipes.