Anyone seen anything on Netflix worth watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breaking Bad and Peaky Blinders. I lost part of my life to both of these. Pleased to report I have resurfaced again.

Stick":usgnthrf said:
Breaking Bad and Peaky Blinders. I lost part of my life to both of these. Pleased to report I have resurfaced again.
Stick:

But surely there were some dividends...else why would so reasonable a brothah invest his primordial capital?  :mrgreen:

newjok10.png

"Rabdo!"  Has been a randomly yelled word in our house for years thanks to House.

Breaking Bad: The lady that did my Celtic Cross took pics of me and posted them on her Facebook. She told them I was Cranston. They believed her. It was finally enough to propel me to watch the show.

puros_bran":pwysyojt said:
"Rabdo!"  Has been a randomly yelled word in our house for years thanks to House.
I hadn't gotten far enough into the series when you posted that, pb. Since then I've finished all eight seasons. Now I get it.

Interesting that they chose Vicodin (hydrocodone) for the principal addictive substance. That stuff is garbage...a failed attempt to replace oxycodone with something that is way less effective...at least for me. They gave me hydro when I had my kidney stone, and it barely made a dent in the pain. It sucks for my back pain too. I get better results from 5 mg. of oxy than with 10 mg. of hydro.

It seems that addiction might be more likely with hydro, if you have to take so much more to kill the pain. For my part, I can't even imagine taking as much as House took. It makes me feel like crap if I take more than 10 mg. It's horrid stuff.

newjok10.png

Peaky Blinders now has Season 3, it's a bang-up two episodes in.

We like "Bloodlines" as well, Season 2 was just released.

Vito":lmfua6nl said:
Stick":lmfua6nl said:
Stick:

But surely there were some dividends...else why would so reasonable a brothah invest his primordial capital?  :mrgreen:

newjok10.png
Yup. I could probably knock up some high grade meth now and have taken to wearing a flat cap.

:cheers:

El Tiempo Entre Costuras - The Time in Between.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1864750/

Good show! The wife found it on netflix, thought it was an indie movie but turns out it's a 17 part Spanish mini series about the WWII era when Spain was going through it's civil war and Germany was threatening. English subtitiles, good acting and plot, very well done.