April Amazing Aerial Action Attack!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":b1wj28md said:
Prior BoB target’s homestead...the “after” photo.

H035A.jpg

Well done folks!

Number 1. Meteorologists report a major blizzard (non Dairy Queen kind) is hitting our beloved target’s area big time?  What’s going on there...what’s the word from on site, bro?

Number 2. Looks like the PO is going (they claim) to deliver my goods today.  I hate when ya put one in play essentially a day early to make absolutely sure it gets there on time and they do their SNAFU routine on it.

Number 3. Here’s hoping number one doesn’t get in the way of number two.

Actually...looks like Monday is D-Day for the “big one” hitting Cheyenne. Locals will likely just think of it as a little Spring Squall.

Today is sunny and 63 with a chance of a bomb. Sunday should see light rain and no bombs. Monday - Wednesday possible snow and who knows.

I say, jolly well done chaps. Another poor unsuspecting bounder has got what he deserves.

Take that, Peanubutter!

One of my favorite times of the month. Just when you think your safe and tell yourself "they wouldn't dare hit me, I'm an innocent" BOOM don't know what hit ya

SHOCK and AWE! Mailbox blown to pieces. My drawers are full, TMI? Thanks to everyone the DYI projects are...wait for it...BOOMING!

Selecting a blend will be fun. I gotta get a list of items posted here of the items.

Mine payload was supposed to drop today but it dropped yesterday. You just can’t depend on the Usps. Haha

Blackhors, what’s wrong with Dairy Queen’s blizzards? I absolutely love them and they love me too.

peanubutter":6apa4zhp said:
SHOCK and AWE! Mailbox blown to pieces. My drawers are full, TMI? Thanks to everyone the DYI projects are...wait for it...BOOMING!

Selecting a blend will be fun. I gotta get a list of items posted here of the items.

Well, if you're going to be snowed in, it nice to have something to do!

Boom! :twisted:

The tobacco collecting has gone from just that, collecting, to cellaring. Thanks again for the start. It was a real blast. And now the list.

Pens – Hero, Jinhao, TWSBI (?), ink cartridges

CD – Peace of Mind

Cactus Candy & Peach Buds Candy

Pipe T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Smooth Bent Billiard with Silver (B502) (9mm) , Chez tool

Tobacco – Three Nuns Green, Wessex Burley Slice, H&H Fusilier’s Ration, H&H Magnum Opus, Orlik Wessex Dark Flake, Golden Sliced, Cult Blood Red Moon, H&H Louisiana Red, G.L. Pease Temple Bar, Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake, Mac Baren Vanilla Flake, Robert McConnell Scottish Flake, H&H Viprati, NewMinster Danish Black, Sutliff Raspberry Cobbler, Solani Silver, C&D Sha’are Orah Gates of Lights, C&D Oriental Silk, Night Train, Escudo, Peter Stokkebye LTF , LBF, EGR, Sutliff Vanilla Custard, Rum Flake, Mac baren Golden Extra, Villiger Jamaican & Tropical, Half & Half, Mac Baren Scottish Mixture, Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake, C & D Autumn Evening, Germain’s Medium Flake, Sutliff Night Cap.

peanubutter":q4gm74av said:
Tobacco – Three Nuns Green, Wessex Burley Slice, H&H Fusilier’s Ration, H&H Magnum Opus, Orlik Wessex Dark Flake, Golden Sliced, Cult Blood Red Moon, H&H Louisiana Red, G.L. Pease Temple Bar, Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake, Mac Baren Vanilla Flake, Robert McConnell Scottish Flake, H&H Viprati, NewMinster Danish Black, Sutliff Raspberry Cobbler, Solani Silver, C&D Sha’are Orah Gates of Lights, C&D Oriental Silk, Night Train, Escudo, Peter Stokkebye LTF , LBF, EGR, Sutliff Vanilla Custard, Rum Flake, Mac baren Golden Extra, Villiger Jamaican & Tropical, Half & Half, Mac Baren Scottish Mixture, Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake, C & D Autumn Evening, Germain’s Medium Flake, Sutliff Night Cap.
That is some good smoking you have in store.

Fr_Tom":2ijzl21r said:
peanubutter":2ijzl21r said:
That is some good smoking you have in store.
I'll say!

8)

Cheers,

RR