April Showers...OF DESTRUCTION::: BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about that time folks. Remember, communication from HQ is going to be spotty until Monday evening. I'm headed to the Chicago pipe show so I'll be a little distracted.

Good luck pilots!

It appears the Hamsters of War have loaded up their munitions and are departing today. Radar tracking information shall be inbound soon! :pirat:

Will be sending my package off right after work. I liked to sometimes ship on Tuesdays but now with the baby it's going to be Wednesday for the near future. It's the only weekday I don't pick her up. It may make my bombs land on Saturdays more than usual bit it's the most manageable course of action for me. Thanks, John.

Spinning up the props!

10767866814_b070dcf128_b.jpg" style="width: 512px;height: 342px

Look at mejoshee's avatar! He's got an interesting way of blending tobaccos.

Ps., There's always money in the banana stand.

I seem to have somehow gotten caught in crossfire. :scratch:  
I had ordered a tool for my fly rod hobby, and when I came home last night my wife said there was a package.  I was tired and assumed it was the tool I had ordered.  Today I come home and there are now 4 packages.  One was clearly the tool, and two others I thought I had a reasonable explanation for, but #4 was odd...very odd.
Despite the care I took in opening, it exploded with a violence of tobbaco.  The shock wave set off the other two, and I am sitting in a small pile of rubble trying to sort this out.  
They wouldn't.  How could they?  I should place the bunker on high alert, but this has to be some sort of mistake...
I'll have time for a few pictures tomorrow night or Saturday.   But I dont want to take too much attention from the real target...this has to be a mistake...
You are a sneaky wonderful bunch!