Are you happy now?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Briarbabe":tq8p5elm said:
<---------You know who you are!
Nice photo of you! And I haven't a clue who I am even if I was the one your telling "You know who you are" :suspect: 8)

We're all happy here! (well, while we're smoking a good pipe anyway) :lol: 

"We're all happy here."

Sounds like something said in an asylum.

Damn, I rather enjoyed the leg avatar, certainly raised the temperature here for a while, well, the new avatar is still rather fetching so it's all good, just don't tell the Mrs I said so or she'll be wearing me guts for garters. :affraid: 

Briar Spirit":ohc413iw said:
Damn, I rather enjoyed the leg avatar, certainly raised the temperature here for a while, well, the new avatar is still rather fetching so it's all good, just don't tell the Mrs I said so or she'll be wearing me guts for garters. :affraid: 
I have so many temperature raising potential avatar pics they violate the terms of service without even using them.
(Assuming there are rules against posting too much flesh)

ajn27511":4c4cpy97 said:
Briarbabe":4c4cpy97 said:
Briarbabe":4c4cpy97 said:
Hey, who's the Babe? :D 

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)
If I was she wouldn't be. [sigh] ;) 

AJ
If that's you in your avatar she would be. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
I will admit to completely digging the beard in the avatar. I'm a sucker for a good beard.

ajn27511":2ohfttvx said:
Briarbabe":2ohfttvx said:
Briarbabe":2ohfttvx said:
Hey, who's the Babe? :D 

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)
If I was she wouldn't be. [sigh] ;) 

AJ
If that's you in your avatar she would be. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
AJ, This is very tempting but, I'll keep my mouth shut for once.8)