Are you happy now?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ajn27511":erftnp5g said:
Cartaphilus":erftnp5g said:
Briarbabe":erftnp5g said:
Briarbabe":erftnp5g said:
Hey, who's the Babe? :D 

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)
If I was she wouldn't be. [sigh] ;) 

AJ
If that's you in your avatar she would be. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
AJ, This is very tempting but, I'll keep my mouth shut for once.8) 
Good morning Ron,

I know it's killing you to keep your trap shut. Heaven forbid you suffer agony and misery on my account. Fire away my friend.:twisted: 

AJ

BTW expect call in 15-20
I'm not in any trouble yet this morning...can I join in?

Fetching shot, BB, you already know my feelings on the last one.

Briarbabe":rllp5ncn said:
ajn27511":rllp5ncn said:

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)

AJ
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
I will admit to completely digging the beard in the avatar. I'm a sucker for a good beard.
I don't know about GOOD beards, but there are plenty adorning many around here!

OK, children come in for your oatmeal.

Awww, hell, last one in the pool is a rotten egg.

ajn27511":fkkpsnu0 said:
The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
Hey! Whats wrong with worn out old sea dogs? :D 

ajn27511":g8b3rehl said:
Post what you dare. All of us old degenerates and perverts are already panting in anticipation while reaching for our nitro pills. :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: 

AJ
OK, this one actually did make me LOL, the toddler jumped it was so loud.

DrT999":f6uznnnq said:
Briarbabe":f6uznnnq said:
ajn27511":f6uznnnq said:

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)

AJ
I will admit to completely digging the beard in the avatar. I'm a sucker for a good beard.
True, but you're all
a) married
b) old enough to be my father
c) too far away

Hello? Bearded BoB's who don't fit in the above categories, I'm waiting...

In any case, I would love to see a beard thread. I want to see pics of all these fabulous furry faces. :)

Briarbabe":pj8u7qln said:
DrT999":pj8u7qln said:
ajn27511":pj8u7qln said:

AJ
She's single ya know. ;)

AJ
True, but you're all
a) married
c) too far away

In any case, I would love to see a beard thread. I want to see pics of all these fabulous furry faces. :)
Drat, I fit all three objections ;) I believe there are a couple of threads about our beards somewhere, but I don't remember where

I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once. :heart:

8)

Kyle Weiss":zokdbodq said:
I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once.   :heart: 

8)
Alas, I do not own a dozen pipes. Otherwise I'd be up for the challenge.

As it stands, I give you all fair warning to grab your nitro pills. :twisted: Hang on for a bit of fun.

Briarbabe":r91jutkl said:
True, but you're all
a) married
c) too far away

Well crap.... :cry: 

Married, too far away, and no beard.

Where is this beard thread I heard tell of and about how long ago was it?

Kyle Weiss":w7n9ptg4 said:

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once.   :heart: 

8)
Anyone know what has happened to George Kaplan. Hope he's OK. Haven't seen him post since he was going on a trip a few months back and he seemed to be a regular.

Hawker":o8uqg0kx said:
Kyle Weiss":o8uqg0kx said:

8)
Anyone know what has happened to George Kaplan. Hope he's OK. Haven't seen him post since he was going on a trip a few months back and he seemed to be a regular.
I've tried getting in touch with him, and he's off the radar still. :no: Miss the dude a lot.