Aromatic burley blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosin1932

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Been venturing into more burley-centric blends after smoking some HH burley flake and GH rum flake this month. I'm really loving the rum flake, the HH flake is excellent but just a little too monotone for me.

I have smoked a bunch of blends with some burley in them and am not a huge fan of Kentuckydark fired, but now i'm wondering what aromatic burley blends you guys reach for?

Thanks for any recommendations!

Rivendell from the Middle Earth line of Country Squire. Though I understand from comments recently read here that they are changing the name. It’s a very, very friendly and desirable blend.

Storm Front by John Patton available from 4 Noggins. Spectacular stuff.

Work your way thru the Boswell, Smoking Pipes, and Pipes&Cigars websites. J.M. Boswell has quite a few that might tickle your fancy!! I can't recommend any particular ones as I don't "do" aromatics other than Bob's Chocolate Flake and The Kendall mayor's Chocolate Flake. Good luck with your journey!! FTRPLT

Whoops...Meant to add the Wilke Tobacco website (just Google "Wilke Tobacco")

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I have all the stuff to make urban cowboy so I'll whip that up soon and report back, I have about 5 blends from CS I haven't gotten to yet and I'll order some boswells, as long as I can get to the mail box before my wife 😀
The Urban Cowboy is a great blend, and hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I have all the stuff to make urban cowboy so I'll whip that up soon and report back, I have about 5 blends from CS I haven't gotten to yet and I'll order some boswells, as long as I can get to the mail box before my wife 😀
Let me know how you like it?