As promised, Piet's painting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitschke066

Reaction score
I just picked up Piet's painting he sent from the framer. I wish this pic did the painting justice. In person, the colors are amazing. Thanks again, Piet!

dsc00729w.jpg

that looks great on the wall! lovely gift! i love piet's work!

It's not a small painting either. Without the frame, it is approximately 12 1/4" x 40". One helluva a piece!

Wonderful work there, brother Steve!! I've no doubt you will cherish it always!

Beautiful painting, Bloed Broer Piet!! I am both touched and amazed by your awesome talent, sir!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

I thought that pic looked rather huge! The sky is on fire. Nice work indeed! :cheers:

Awesome Steve! I'm sure it will impart amazing energy to the area you have dedicated to it. Well done Piet, your artwork rocks dude! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

He's my personal hero....you my man are blessed to receive such a cherised piece of art. The rest of us are simply not worthy. :(

hobie1dog":5plxcpix said:
He's my personal hero....you my man are blessed to receive such a cherised piece of art. The rest of us are simply not worthy. :(
Am I sensing a bit of a man crush :lol!:

I have seen Piet's art on his website and have always thought about contacting him on some prices but now I think I will have to do just that. I absolutely love that. It is just my style. I am sure you will enjoy years of looking at it. Enjoy!

J_Rock":ijcwmq40 said:
I have seen Piet's art on his website and have always thought about contacting him on some prices but now I think I will have to do just that. I absolutely love that. It is just my style. I am sure you will enjoy years of looking at it. Enjoy!
J, you would not be disappointed!!

Stunning as always!
I am STILL waiting for the Elvis on velvet smoking a pipe
HE PROMISED!!!!!! :p

Wow, just wow. I love that piece, the whole thing just works for me.

The colour and life in this painting are extraordinary. I'll resist getting all art-crit over the thing, and just say that I love it!

I really want to see more of Piet's work, and I want to see it up close, now!