Attention Please.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he just went on vacation and he'll come back and laugh at us all for being so worried.

OK, so today I heard back from the one remaining chocolate shop in the Market and they have never had a woman work there with that name. So it looks as though my sleuthing has come up empty handed.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ksc42tx1 said:
OK, so today I heard back from the one remaining chocolate shop in the Market and they have never had a woman work there with that name. So it looks as though my sleuthing has come up empty handed.

Cheers,

RR
I have his address and full name for what good it will do.
Although I do recall he lives next door to his mother that he has to take care of on a regular basis.
So if someone with a bit more skills then me would figure out the address next door to him (either left or right of his house) and Google the addresses, one might find out who lives next door and, the one that has the same last name....bingo. You might be able to find some way of contacting her to find out about him.

Cartaphilus":3q4x2fbd said:
I have his address and full name for what good it will do.
Although I do recall he lives next door to his mother that he has to take care of on a regular basis...You might be able to find some way of contacting her to find out about him.
Or him to find out about her? Seems more likely.

My take on all of this is that, maybe, the Pacemaker procedure generated some issues and he's still hospitalized? Or, considering his famous post on being bored, he simply left the brotherhood.

I found him, he just had triple bypass surgery and is pretty groggy yet.
He says he's doing fine but, I reckon he can use some prayers. I'd post where he's at but, right now I don't think he really wants to be bothered and just needs his rest. I'm certain he'll let us all know when he's back home and, probably won't even remember me calling him and telling'em we were worried about him. ;)

Thank you for doing that Cart.

Monbla, you crotchety old so and so, we're keeping you in our prayers. You're too ornery to die, so get better soon!

Thanks, Cart. It's good to know he is alright, considering the surgical trauma, of course.

I'm glad he's finally been reached. I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts as he recovers.

I'm just glad he made it through and is recovering right now. BoB isn't right without Monbla and his love of ketchupy tobacco.

Thanks Cart. More than you know brother. I figured it was medical.. And as serious as all that sounds it could have been a lot worse.

I guess if you need to find an ornery asshat ya just gotta get another ornery asshat involved. :p

Glad to hear Cart, I'm sure he'll be back in no time to raise some hell around here!

Good to hear he's recovering. Triple bypass, yikes. I had no idea ketchup was that bad for you.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the recon and the update, Ron.

Your welcome guys, nothing that any other asshat worth his salt wouldn't have done.
I was just glad to find he was okay. ;)

Thanks so much for reaching out, Ron! Im relieved he's okay. Hopefully he'll be back soon to give us crap again. :twisted:

Great work Ron.

Worrying news regarding the bypass but a relief knowing he's in safe hands and is being looked after properly.

George - he'll bounce back, tell us how it is and we'll all be at fault! ;) :cheers: You know what... I'll take that, happy in the knowledge that Michael is back on form!

Get well soon Michael. We all miss you...

Great work Ron. I'm glad someone was finally able to get to the bottom of this.

Michael, ya'll take the time to heal good and proper now, y'hear?  :twisted:  :twisted:

Cheers,

RR