Attention Please.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's Home! Michael arrived home on Tuesday as planned. He said he was pretty tired and spent most of the day yesterday and today in bed. Fortunately he is receiving home care and will be having a physical therapist visit him three times a week. He hopes to be back on the forum tonight or tomorrow. Welcome back Michael. :)

AJ

...thanks again AJ. Your updates have been the link we all needed.

Bravo Sir.

Thanks for the updates AJ, glad to hear Michael is back home again. I've been rather worried about him so it's good to hear he's back on track.

Cheers

Tim

Another Update On Michael: Michael has been in the hospital again but came home on Monday. Last Thursday he had to go to the Emergency Room and he was admitted because he had fluid in his left lung. After draining four liters from his left lung he was able to return home. Now at home he is in very good spirits and was more talkative than in past phone conversations. His internet is down and as soon as he can get a technician to come by and resolve the problem he will be back. He seems excited to soon be posting again. Michael mentioned that he felt very tired which is expected after enduring heart by-pass surgery and having fluid on his lung. I was pleasantly surprised by the difference of quality in the tone of his voice and his overall demeanor. He was certainly more upbeat and eager to carry on a conversation.  :)

AJ

Great to hear AJ, thanks for the continued updates! Can't wait to have the old codger back at his shenanigans!

Urk, the poor bugger has been in the wars lately. Thanks for the news AJ and thoughts and prayers heading Michael's way right now.

Thanks

Tim

The Latest On Michael: I just got off the phone from talking to Michael who was at Walgreens doing a bit of shopping. No doubt that he's doing better but still tires quickly. He said that he's had two defective modems but got another new one in the mail yesterday and hopes that he will be back on line possibly this weekend. We had a good chat and he's back in form because he got on a rant over public transportation. I couldn't help but laughing. I'd say our crotchety old geezer is well onto the road to discovery. :)

AJ