atwageman's cellar as of 12/24/2011

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atwageman

Reaction score
1051 Tins and around 40 pounds of bulk. The bulk shelf is a little disorganized at the moment.

DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg

Disorganized? LOL, that's the neatest cellar I've seen, you could card catalog that.

That aint no cellar. Thats a store. You shouldnt take pictures at the tobacco shop and post them like that. Just kidding Merry Christmas

Ok so when the Zombie Apocalypse happens I know the house Ill be raiding..... LOL

Seriously. Thats one of the tidiest cellars i have seen. Were it mine, i would probably never be able to bring myself to open a new tin for fear of ruining the aesthetic...lol.

Drool-worthy.

Thank you for giving me something to aspire to, both in organization and poundage!

atwageman":dh51bqv9 said:
1051 Tins and around 40 pounds of bulk. The bulk shelf is a little disorganized at the moment.

DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg
Looks like you are stting up your inventory for a shop you are planing to open ? I noticed you won't be carrying any Dunhill tobaccos? :p I've been smoking for over 44 years and have nor ever will smoke that much tobacco :p Or mabe just a bit OCD? :p

Words dont even describe how AMAZING that is !
Over 1000 tins,,,
and too see sam Gawith FVF, and GLPease, and C&D You do have a bit of all of the good ones dont you.

Heres a question for ya,,,are there any , in your stockpile, that you havent tried yet?

monbla256":vjkefhln said:
atwageman":vjkefhln said:

DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg
Looks like you are stting up your inventory for a shop you are planing to open ? I noticed you won't be carrying any Dunhill tobaccos? :p I've been smoking for over 44 years and have nor ever will smoke that much tobacco :p Or mabe just a bit OCD? :p
There is Dunhill in there, the pics don't show it though.

I know master wine collectors whose stuff isn't in par with yours in variety, organization, and quality.

Well frickin done!

Btw, just an aside, do you have a living will? :lol!:

Behike54":16891m47 said:
I know master wine collectors whose stuff isn't in par with yours in variety, organization, and quality.

Well frickin done!

Btw, just an aside, do you have a living will? :lol!:
Living will....LOL My good wife knows what to do if she out lives me......