August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
::::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS::::

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the Official August BOB Bombing Run!!!!!!

It seems incredible to me that the end of summer is only a short time away. While I won't miss the heat the thought of commuting to work in wintery weather is not at all pleasant. Fortunately we've got some time left, so let's wrap up another barbeque before fall!  :twisted:

We've had a couple of really good months lately, so the pressure is on to keep up the level of intensity. To that end I'm offering a little incentive for ideas. between now and August 29th bombers who submit their ideas for runs will be eligible to win a brand new 2013 BOB POY made by Brigham. Here is the catch, all submissions must include the following items:

-A monthly theme (the month doesn't matter if you want to get specific)
-Two (2) potential targets including why you think they deserve obliteration (previous targets can be nominated too)
-bonus credit will be given to suggestions including contests or games to run concurrently with a monthly run

PM me your suggestions no later than August 29th. Co-Commander WarlockBob and I will review them and announce the winner on Sunday August 30th.  

As for this month, the usual rules apply, if you intend to participate this month please indicate so in the mission thread below. The estimated arrival date of ordnance this month is Friday August 28th.

Now let the fun commence!!

In and stuck. Love the contest.

I may be lounging on the beach during the actual mission dates...will then ask that I can pre ship my ordinance to another Pilot to be included in their attack.

Blackhorse":dlmnry0r said:
In and stuck. Love the contest.

I may be lounging on the beach during the actual mission dates...will then ask that I can pre ship my ordinance to another Pilot to be included in their attack.
No problem at all.

Where have I been???

I'm in!

As far as ideas, well, I don't have the best imagination, but the thought of a briar pipe sounds intriguing. I'll watch the stars for signs, maybe something will come to me....

I'm in!

PS. I posted again in the July thread, check it out when you guys get a chance :)