August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me just say, this victim, erm target, is going to be blown sky high! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Boom Boom out

Orders received............

The factories have been working 'round the clock to fight a multi-front battle.......

What are the lives of a few minions compared to the decimation of the infidels!!!????

My flight chief pulled me aside and explained the folly of a multi-front war, but I will hear nothing of it. "History is an Angel falling backwards into the future", I told her. Undaunted, we will push through. Change your plans. Enhance your vigil. It will avail you not. Did not the whole of the universe come into being by pushing out in all directions?

Allahu Akbar!

The ol' comm center seems mighty quiet this morning; I thought there'd be a lot of chatter by now!

It's the calm before the storm............

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.

Ozark Wizard":3v4gkse8 said:

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.
Well, my bomb is away. Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . :shock:

DrT999":3arkxx86 said:
Ozark Wizard":3arkxx86 said:

Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . :shock:
(smirk)

Sounds like the Ozark Mail Service to me. 1 out of ten package arrive with corners here. Half look like they have been thrown from a plane without a chute.............

At least they have the right GPS coordinates..........

OMG it's attack time already! Holy Bombsite, Batsquad. I dang near missed it - it IS Tuesday, right?!?! OK, loading squad called to action. Plane undergoing prep. Pre-flight checklist being, er, checked. :cyclops:

Bird is in the air. Target is locked and the guidance system claims a Friday delivery.

I left my receipt in another shirt and will get tracking to Command Central soon.

Edit: Tracking is now sent.

Locked and loaded. Sitting on the tarmac. Three tons of steel, glass and cordite...ready to hunt.

Um, just waiting for my copilot to get dressed and put her makeup on...daughters...whew. :roll:

Thought I might get delayed since baby Elodie is feverish and in need of much attention but the wife stepped up today. Bomb is away.