Avast Pilots! June's victim of Good Will is Waiting!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raw

Cheers,

RR

Status: Detonation. I believe it was a direct hit. Sorry, I'm a rookie pilot. I didn't didn't know coordinate documentation was needed. I'll be sending it to command after the fact.

I'm hit!

Man down....man down.....

6 more packages just were delivered by stealth, and every one of them is ticking! About to don haz-mat suit and eye wear. Pray I come out of this alive and intact!

:affraid:

Cheers,

RR

Ha, take that Rande you bounder!

[I just love that realisation moment!]

Mates, I'm currently digging out of the rubble. Too much to type right now, including and especially given the movement of selling my house in WA state.

Suffice to say that I'm rode hard and put away wet. Just dumbfounded and speechless by the turn of events today. Sensory overload deluxe!

I'll have a comprehensive account of the damages on the morrow. Stay tuned. Right now I have to retreat and lick my wounds.....

:shock:

Cheers,

RR

What a send off! A very deserving target too boot. Enjoy the goodies in rude good health my friend!

Jim

Rande,

You’re a stand up guy and one of the most positive and generous gentleman on this forum. In other words, you definitely deserve this. :lol: 8) :D

Friendly fire damage report:

1 oz. Wessex Gold Brick
1 oz. Sam Gawith FVF
1.2 oz. Heinrich’s Curly Block
.7 oz. McClelland Black Shag (2009)
.7 oz. C&D Bijou
.9 oz. Sam Gawith Kendall Plug
.5 oz. Esoterica Stonehaven (2014)
.6 oz. Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs
.7 oz. McClelland Xmas Cheer (2007)
.5 oz. McConnell Scottish Cake (2011)
.7 oz. McConnell Scottish Flake (2011)
5.6 oz. McClelland 2035 Dark Navy Flake (2009)
1.6 oz. Park Lane Connoisseurs Flake
1.0 oz. MacBaren Acadian Perique (2012)
1.8 oz. G&H Dark Flake (2009)

+ 1 CD by the world renowned Brewdude titled The Wind & The Cradle

We're on the same team, people! Geez! If this is how you abuse one of your own, I pity the primary target of this month's mission. May God have mercy on his soul.

Over...and out.

BriarBeagle":brku8d1k said:
DrumsAndBeer":brku8d1k said:
Rande,

You’re a stand up guy and one of the most positive and generous gentleman on this forum. In other words, you definitely deserve this. :lol: 8) :D
I second this!
Yup, take it like a man Rande!

Just had word from my crew... as at 1222 Zulu they're still in the air and approaching the target...

Just released from the ICU and ready to report. Damage control inventory as follows:

50 gm tin of DDF (really been wanting to try this)
100 gm '10 of OGS (my go-to morning bowl and a top fave)
50 gm jar of Pebble Castle (this rates a solid "10" in my book, and is hand crafted by one of our own here at BoB)
Plus a very nice hand written note!

50 gm tin of '14 F&T Cut  Plug (never had this before but am a huge fan of some of their other blends)
50 gm tin of Escudo (one of my fave VaPers)
Baggie of PS LNF (looks to be at least 1.5 oz)
56 count Longs cleaners

2 oz tin of C&D Five O'clock Shadow (new one for me - says red 'ginnies, dark fired and p-weed. Sounds heavenly)
2 oz tin of C&D Burley Flake #2 (another new one to try)
2 oz tin of C&D Burley Flake #5 (eager to try this)
1.75 pouch of St. Bruno (gawd I love this stuff)
2 oz bulk of G&H Black Twist Sliced (this will surely kick my scrawny lil' arse!)

1.75 oz tin of H&H Anniversary Flake (new to me)
2 oz bulk of Fader's OSS (never heard of this but smells heavenly)
G&H Dark Plug (this baggie is like potpourri)
Sample of Peretti #8 Slice (another new one)
Sample of '09 McC Blackwoods Flake (always a fave)
And a way great group 1 Comoys Billiard (this will be perfect for those High Octane blends. Nicely broken in too)
Plus a very nice note.

50 gm tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions (always wanted to try this)
50 gm tin of Escudo (need I say I love this?)

And last, but not certainly the least (drum roll please...........)

2 oz tin of C&D Opening Night (red and bright 'ginnies - right in my wheelhouse)
2 oz tin of C&D Kajun Kake (red 'ginnies and p-weed - what's not to like?)
50 gm tin of Sammy G's SJF (one of my SG faves)
2 oz tin of Two Friends Redwood (smells great)
Nice sample of HH Burley Flake
And finally a CD from one of our own fine members who is musically inclined. Can't wait to spin this.
Plus a very nice note.

WHEW!

Really mates, this is truly above and beyond and a little (no, a lot) overwhelming. Clearly I will never have to buy any 'baccy again as long as I live. And all the new blends to try will be a pleasure, including and especially knowing they were carefully chosen for my preferences and were sent from the heart.

All I can say is this-

you-like-me.jpg

:bounce:  :clown:

Cheers,

RR