Baby due at Xmas? Updated.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
Well, soon I should be posting baby pictures but here is a pic of the beginning of that journey.

congratulations! i am also expecting a baby girl about that time, great photo! i wanted to do photos but the lady would have nothing of it.. ( i think its normally supposed to go the other way lol)

Looking at that picture.....maybe there is hope for this country after all.

Congratulations! You're a fine looking couple.

A handsome couple indeed, best wishes for the birth and looking forward to seeing the newborn when the time is right. :sunny:

Thank you guys. I'll try to to get back with a pic of the new addition..... once everything changes!

Ps. I believe you.

Congratulations sir, I was born near Christmas and I turned out..........

Maybe you should rethink this. :scratch:

Cartaphilus":5ebd5e2y said:
Congratulations sir, I was born near Christmas and I turned out..........

Maybe you should rethink this. :scratch:
I'll check in the baby books but I think are options are pretty limited at this point.

Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of work, um I mean joy, yeah that's it, joy.......

All kidding aside, children change you life in such a great way that is amazing!

Congratulations! Mine is 9 weeks old. They definitely change your life... For the better!

Congrats!

My first hit 3 months yesterday...

Your life will NEVER be the same. In a good way :D

Congratulations! It looks like more than a couple of Brothers were pretty busy earlier this year. Congratulations to all of you!

Dave_In_Philly":cfn5xg6f said:
I challenge you to a race! Mine is due on 12/20 :santa:
You're on. It's a race.

And congrats to you other new fathers.

Congratulations! Kiss sleep goodbye, but get ready for a new love in your life! It's so worth it (my girl's 8 months old now)!

Also, assuming you don't go the granola eating, tree hugging route of cloth diapers, check out Amazon Mom. Despite being a little sexist, it is hands down the cheapest price for name brand diapers I can find. You can get the generic Target or Walmart brand diapers for about the same price when they are on sale, but if you want Huggies or Pampers, this is the best thing going.

Good find, Dave... Those generic diapers leak, and trust me guys, you'll have some blowouts that even Huggies and Pampers can't contain!

Clothe is more work, but can save you serious dough. I think the target diapers are good. Huggies leaked for us, and Pampers were good, but Target seem to be just as good.