Balkan Beauty

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drakpack

Reaction score
I don't think there were many fans when it came out. I wonder if it will take on 
"Mythical" status now that McClelland is out of business. I tried when it first came out.
Was just ok IMO. Sitting on a few tins let's see what happens.

Corncobcon":ban8denn said:
I think McClelland's tobaccos were mythical long before they quit business.  I still have several cans cellared and will probably never smoke them!
Meh. That's the only thing tobacco is good for. I think I'll go ahead and smoke it before I die so that guy that has 50lbs of Captain Black Grape doesn't end up with it. :lol:

Simple Man":9h4acuy8 said:
Corncobcon":9h4acuy8 said:
I think McClelland's tobaccos were mythical long before they quit business.  I still have several cans cellared and will probably never smoke them!
Meh. That's the only thing tobacco is good for. I think I'll go ahead and smoke it before I die so that guy that has 50lbs of Captain Black Grape doesn't end up with it. :lol:
:lol!:

Yeah, you might be right!

drakpack":wy5gwz9u said:
I don't think there were many fans when it came out. I wonder if it will take on 
"Mythical" status now that McClelland is out of business. I tried when it first came out.
Was just ok IMO. Sitting on a few tins let's see what happens.
I'm sitting on a few tins myself to see what happen$$$$. I pretty much stocked on McCellands blends I would smoke but I would happily cash in on what I have.:shock: