Balkan Sobranie Throwdown

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ,

Thanks so much for your hard work in producing the winner, a tobacco that came close enough to the original (one tin still on hand,) that it looked, smelled and tasted like old times. I hope that you'll keep Blackhouse in production. I think this was a contest in which everyone was a winner, and thanks to those blenders whose hard work made this truly an event to remember! You may not have won the prize, but you're still winners in my book.
Eric

Kapnismologist":rirnvvsz said:
Too bad nobody thought to video the event.
Agreed! That's my dept., too! I worked in the wedding video business for over 10 years and was thinking to myself while sitting in the tent that day, "Where's the video?". It would have been nice...

skaukatt":lu4zatnm said:
Kapnismologist":lu4zatnm said:
Too bad nobody thought to video the event.
Agreed! That's my dept., too! I worked in the wedding video business for over 10 years and was thinking to myself while sitting in the tent that day, "Where's the video?". It would have been nice...
Indeed, especially after one of the judges mentioned that he would try to ask the organizers to do so (must have fallen on deaf ears, or was just forgotten in all the excitement). Next time, hopefully!