Beebiz woes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":3r8rf3l9 said:
Glad you found a blend you love Oubaas!
This is good to know!
I've got a few others that I like pretty well. But, so far, the Frog Morton is the "Holy Grail" of tobaccos for me!! I love the flavor. And, Linda loves the room note. If I could afford it, I would buy it by the trainloads!!!! ;)

Robert

beebiz":3wlzfcm5 said:
Piet Binsbergen":3wlzfcm5 said:
Glad you found a blend you love Oubaas!
This is good to know!
I've got a few others that I like pretty well. But, so far, the Frog Morton is the "Holy Grail" of tobaccos for me!! I love the flavor. And, Linda loves the room note. If I could afford it, I would buy it by the trainloads!!!! ;)

Robert
That be McClelland blends Oubaas, well worth checking out their other stuff!
AM pipe especially!!

Piet Binsbergen":467y3tw5 said:
AM pipe especially!!
The AM Pipe is really good, got some from Piet & Mudd and liked it ... On my way to the PostBox soon Piet, will let you know. Cheers bru

bluedigital":1e2aedr2 said:
Piet Binsbergen":1e2aedr2 said:
AM pipe especially!!
The AM Pipe is really good, got some from Piet & Mudd and liked it ... On my way to the PostBox soon Piet, will let you know. Cheers bru
SHIZIT bru, don't be slacking on me now you hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :pirat: :clown: :suspect: :lol!:

Man I'm chomping at the bit here Alone at the workshop this morning so I can only go a bit later.

bluedigital":qt2y8nst said:
Hey OuBaas are you sorted out in the computer department yet?
Unfortunately, not yet, blood BD! :no:

But, if everything goes well, I'll be "sorted out in the computer department" tomorrow. The laptop that I bought off Ebay is scheduled to arrive some time tomorrow via FedEx!! Yippie!!! :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: In the past, 95% of the time FedEx comes early in the AM... between 8:30 and 10:00. But, since I'm champing at the bit to get my hands on this laptop and get back on the internet, it probably won't show up until 6:00 or 7:00 tomorrow evening!! :roll: If that happens, I'll probably have to take a Valium to deal with the stress!! :lol: :lol:

It is coming with the Windoze XP HE disk. And, it already has it installed on the computer. So, that will save some time. I'll just have to "personalize" everything. Hopefully, that won't take me long. And, I'll be back in full force!!!

But, for now, I'm still laying on the floor, head under the computer desk to reach the Ethernet cable, and making Linda think I've lost my mind!!! :lol: :lol: It really does do a number on my back! :no: So, I'll be tickled to death to get my new (new to me) loptop!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

beebiz":6dw5hv9x said:
Dankie broer, Piet

Robert
You have just broken all records here, this thread is 5 pages long, dang Oubaas get that thing fixed man!!!! :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":i4h8tom7 said:
beebiz":i4h8tom7 said:
Dankie broer, Piet

Robert
You have just broken all records here, this thread is 5 pages long, dang Oubaas get that thing fixed man!!!! :lol!: :lol!:
I dunno, I kinda like it this away. Do we really miss him that much? Maybe but I'll never admit to it over interrigations.

Falconer":f7fnnlyj said:
Piet Binsbergen":f7fnnlyj said:
beebiz":f7fnnlyj said:
Dankie broer, Piet

Robert
I dunno, I kinda like it this away. Do we really miss him that much? Maybe but I'll never admit to it over interrigations.
A lie detector test may be in order Brother Dutch!! :lol!: :lol!:

Good stuff OB, BlueBird is really not doing so well without you, Every Lone Ranger needs a Tonto
cowboy-040.gif

bluedigital":9h021n3r said:
Good stuff OB, BlueBird is really not doing so well without you, Every Lone Ranger needs a Tonto
cowboy-040.gif
OK BD who's the horse in this case?? :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":264hhqbd said:
bluedigital":264hhqbd said:
cowboy-040.gif
Let me be the first to say "Hiho Silver!" I guess that settles it. :cheers:

Falconer":sbsg06cc said:
Piet Binsbergen":sbsg06cc said:
bluedigital":sbsg06cc said:
cowboy-040.gif
Let me be the first to say "Hiho Silver!" I guess that settles it. :cheers:
Actually, I don't recall a horse being in the "mix" when blood Piet offered the scenario. He only mentioned The Lone Ranger and Tonto. Nothing was said about Silver or Scout!!! I have no problem being the "Tonto" to a Valky Lone Ranger. After all, The Old Geezer needs somebody to lead him around and keep him straight!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":q98lvui6 said:
I have no problem being the "Tonto" to a Valky Lone Ranger.
who gets to carry the gun? that's how i would make the decision. :D