Bicycle & pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipe Smoker

Reaction score
Not bad idea ... :D

3231_zps392517d1.jpg

hhmmmm, not sure about that one.
I know first-hand that motorcycles (with full fairing & windshield) and pipes don't mix.

Out of curiosity, what kind of bike is that and is there any way to see more pics of the bike?

I have a friend who smoked cigarets while playing tennis.

There's a wonderful older gentleman that I see almost every day on my way to work, who smokes a Falcon while riding his bike, and it's not just for show, he's really puffing. He also wears a tweed jacket and a fedora, everyday!
Pants, too...

Harlock999":rww2fimm said:
There's a wonderful older gentleman that I see almost every day on my way to work, who smokes a Falcon while riding his bike, and it's not just for show, he's really puffing. He also wears a tweed jacket and a fedora, everyday!
Pants, too...
Good thing you mentioned pants. It completes the mental image I was making.

Rob_In_MO":dcps176u said:
hhmmmm, not sure about that one.
I know first-hand that motorcycles (with full fairing & windshield) and pipes don't mix.

Out of curiosity, what kind of bike is that and is there any way to see more pics of the bike?
Rob, I find this on web. :p

Does he have a wind cap on it? You might try accidentally hitting him to start the conversation....or not.

Great, you just presented another accessory to hipsters and their "fixie" bikes.
facepalm.gif

I'm thinking it needs a wind cap, some sort of strap to keep it in place, and a hookah-like hose.

Kyle Weiss":barrz4ma said:
Great, you just presented another accessory to hipsters and their "fixie" bikes.
facepalm.gif
As long as they buy bikes and pipes, I say let them have fun. You never know, they may grow out of the fashion of it and stick with the pipes and be grumpy just like us ;)

somedumbjerk":ljougoqf said:
As long as they buy bikes and pipes, I say let them have fun. You never know, they may grow out of the fashion of it and stick with the pipes and be grumpy just like us ;)
...and maybe I'll teach Yak's cats to conga... :lol:

George Kaplan":mx2az4mo said:
I'm thinking it needs a wind cap, some sort of strap to keep it in place, and a hookah-like hose.
For the record, DON'T try this; I confused the pipe hose with the one from my hydration bladder and nearly drowned!

Kyle Weiss":lhaiv7xe said:
somedumbjerk":lhaiv7xe said:
...and maybe I'll teach Yak's cats to conga... :lol:
Just saying, I was "punk rock for life" when I was young. Plus if it stimulates dying industry, then go for it! I saw some fixed gear hipster kids turn into full on road racers from just going to the velodrome and racing their fancy little bikes. Never know, the next Greg Pease might be a tweeded out mustached pabst drinking moron right now.

Hipsters wouldn't understand real punk ethos if it punched them in the nose. I've seen this method attempted, and usually the hipsters just get their parents to give them another credit card to make it all better. :lol:

There's just some things even a pipe won't change. ;)

Love,

Tenured Punk Professor Weiss

Kyle Weiss":kfaf5887 said:
Hipsters wouldn't understand real punk ethos if it punched them in the nose. I've seen this method attempted, and usually the hipsters just get their parents to give them another credit card to make it all better. :lol:

There's just some things even a pipe won't change. ;)

Love,

Tenured Punk Professor Weiss
you know, you might be right. i was being hopeful more than anything i guess. different life styles, different attractions. when you go to the punk rock side of things you feel like you're fighting for something. well i'm going to listen to some Frank Turner and get all reminiscent of my past!