Blackhorse

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a great trade with BH. One of my pipes for a killer Chefs knife. It came out super fantastic.

Blackhorse, Purchased my two pipe racks I had made. His communication and prompt payment was quick and excellent. A fine man even if he lives in Oregon City to do business with.

Had a great trade with BH for a pen for a pipe. Very fast shipping and true to his word. Thanks!

An awesome trade. Flawless communication, shipping. I got so many exciting things to try including the namesake Blackhorse blend.

Another satisfied customer here, great communication and prompt shipping!

Just finished a trade with Dave. Smooth transaction, great communication, and standup guy. Great craftsman too!

Great transaction with Dave. Extra goodies as well, thanks man!

Just received tobacco from a Blackhorse transaction. So, of course, it was well more than fairly priced (not a blend that's insanely hunted but I would argue may be unobtainium due to scarcity on the market), great communication, shipped wonderfully, a couple extras I don't deserve. Thank you.

Finalized a deal with Blackhorse today. Great product, extra goodies, and a sense of humour to boot!!

Another great transaction, I just can't figure out why I got mailed a pug :fpalm:

Do not deal with this man unless you like being buried under a ton of tobacco. Your mailman will also need weeks of therapy and recovery time.