Blowfish pipe questions

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pipes, but two things... in Euros, that'd make a few of those a bit more expensive than $100, then there's shipping...

...also, all are fitted for 9mm filters. Personally, I don't mind using 9mm filter pipes without the filters, they usually have a nice, easy draw, but some people detest them, and they are a little harder to clean when used without a filter.

Dave_In_Philly":6oweae2y said:
Kyle Weiss":6oweae2y said:
Blowfish are one of my favorite shapes, probably because their popularity is slim and they're tougher to find. I have one Jilsa from a Tinder Box and kind of a proto-blowfish meerschaum. Both were around $100. The best thing you might do is actually call random B&M stores and just ask.

This was the only one I found reasonably-priced was this:

http://www.oldhavanacigar.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/3319/s/neerup-classic-blow-fish/
When I think of a blowfish, I always thinking something less round - with flatish sides. Like this guy:

002-517-0004.jpg

I think ones like that require a good bit of carving and decent amount of skill. Thats probably why you don't see to many in the sub $100 category.
Hehehe. I actual own that bad boy. It is quite the pipe!