Blown away!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Well, there was a box sitting on my doorstep when I got home from another day working for the man, and boy was I blown away! It was a package from MisterE (Eric) containing two tins of GLP's finest, some GH Flake, and a pipe (a killer GBD Rockroot!). Something good to smoke, and something to smoke it in! It's just a great package, and MisterE, your generosity is truly appreciated!

P.S. Turn about is fair play, as they say, so bombs away!

You know who your friends really are in a community. Stay close buds. Great looking pipe and some fine smokes ahead.

Nice gift! I alsoreally like that key-hole pipe rack; do you have any information on it?

Wow, he's the man. and I too want more pics of the pipe rack...what a beauty

Tim_Haggerty":z2muhy4n said:
Nice gift! I alsoreally like that key-hole pipe rack; do you have any information on it?
Hey Tim and Hobie, I got the pipe rack on EBAY, and it's marked "Stampe Denmark". It's a really cool pipe holder, but unfortunately, it will only hold traditionally shaped group 3 and 4 sized pipes. Even the group 4 Dunhill in the picture fits a little snug. However, the GBD fits like a glove!