Board Participation

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted a few times since joining. Mostly I just like reading what you all have to say and seeing the banter go back and forth. I don't really post anything unless I have something I feel I can contribute, which right now just doesn't seem like a whole lot. I certainly hope there is no quota to stay aboard. I enjoy lurking about and adding the occasional comment or two.

The posting quota is listed in the bylaws you recieved with payment of your yearly dues,,,on page four I believe,,,,

I don't post here too often simply due to lack of time. Too much work, too many pipe forums to keep up with! It's a very cool board, but the problem is that, being in the biz, it's difficult to actually relax and chat casually in environments like this, for risk of offending someone, losing business, etc. There always has to be a certain sense of "best behavior" that's a little tiring, and so when I have time to just relax and talk on forums, they tend to be non-pipe-related, where I can be as obnoxious as I want to be and nobody will know my name. 8)

Kapnismologist":kmipb5ve said:
hobie1dog":kmipb5ve said:
and when they get inside, their wives are laying around in a new stockings and garters outfit, so there goes the evening.
Ha. And how long have you been married?
:p You're right. That won't last long. :cheers: