BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeGeek

Reaction score
I can't finde a similar post, so might as well start one.

Some of you use a portrait of yourself as an avatar, some don't. For those that don't, post a portrait photo of yourself here!

I'll start with a photo I took with the help of Instagr.am:

Got to know where to look. :lol: If you are looking for me at Chicago, I am the same as last year.

carlos10.jpg

That Loreal stuff really works, It puts such a rosy glow to your cheecks. Simply Darlin' :p

monbla256":6ensvgzy said:
That Loreal stuff really works, It puts such a rosy glow to your cheecks. Simply Darlin' :p
:lol!: I wouldn't endorse it if I didn't use it myself, brothers.

monbla256":e1njhx3o said:
I think it's going as usual here, all over the place :p
Perhaps. Maybe if it's sticky-d more people will post their portrait pics later.

monbla256":4g1iqjuj said:
Well, I won't argue with someone who's been smoking pipes for 40 years...
Cheers! :cheers:

PipeGeek":rrralkmn said:
monbla256":rrralkmn said:
Perhaps. Maybe if it's sticky-d more people will post their portrait pics later.
It's early, yet, and not that far off track. I'm sure we'll get some good surprises. Who knew PipeGeek looked like such a hard@$$? Or that Harlock was actually Kevin Spacey?

George Kaplan":ox41u6s3 said:
PipeGeek":ox41u6s3 said:
monbla256":ox41u6s3 said:
It's early, yet, and not that far off track. I'm sure we'll get some good surprises. Who knew PipeGeek looked like such a hard@$$? Or that Harlock was actually Kevin Spacey?
'course when Kyle posts his pic, we'll all have to turn our monitors sideways :p Actually Harlock's replacement pic looks more as I pictured him :p

Screw it, time I updated the picture anyway. I was getting tired of explaining "freestyle pipe smoking," anyway. :lol:

Before a noise/industrial music thing about a month ago... featuring my awesome morta poker ala Todd Harris!

(I'm not usually that angry, but it helps freak out potential muggers...)

6870296686_44685fc890_z.jpg

Sure, I will play along. Here you go, from a nice mild evening on the back porch at a friend‘s house this past december. The pipe is either my Linkman Grabow or no name dublin.

I'll kick in on this.
Picture from last summer when we were out fishing with the dogs. I'm a bit more hairy on the face now and a bit less hairy on the head, but such is life.