BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, what the hell. Somebody has to keep this thread on track. My avatar, Chancellor Palpatine, isn't exactly what I look like. But then you guys probably knew that anyway...

rob-210.jpg

George Kaplan":295iueex said:
PipeGeek":295iueex said:
monbla256":295iueex said:
I think it's going as usual here, all over the place :p
Perhaps. Maybe if it's sticky-d more people will post their portrait pics later.
It's early, yet, and not that far off track. I'm sure we'll get some good surprises. Who knew PipeGeek looked like such a hard@$$? Or that Harlock was actually Kevin Spacey?
Damn you George Kaplan and your facial recognition skills!
I get the Kevin Spacey thing occasionally, but I guess I just didn't expect it on an online pipe forum!

Oh what the hell, if Kyle can show his ugly mug... This one is almost two years old. I try to stay away from cameras, don't really have anything more current. I'll have to have the wife take one. Basically the same as this pic, without the moustache now, a little more grey hair....

I just realized this place is a treasure trove of faces and personalities that would cast into a great screenplay.

PD, remind me to not piss you off, speaking of people that look like badasses... :lol: :shock:

Naw, not me, I'm a big ol softie. I'd rather take my kids to the park and play on the swings than leather-up and ride.

As long as there's pipes and caps, here's an "Just changed the work shirt, into my favorite flannel, and grabbed my Dr. Grabow Belvedere 83" photo. Also just cleaned the chin, This isn't as naked as I usually look like...

And don't worry Kyle, everyone tends to look a little angry in a photo every now and than...

(This mornings attempt at this... Not my favorite flannel.)

mark":74dmz1x4 said:
A strong resemblance to "D-Day" in Animal House,,, :D
:lol!: I had to google that, been too long. I guess if I grew out the stache like his, maybe.... :lol:

Me with wrinkled collared shirt and Stanwell 185. Very rarely wear collared shirts these days, but had a business meeting. I do not look like a badass

01110.jpg
[/url][/img]

plumbernater":9wigjxmm said:
This is me coming home with some of the boys, after this years hunting trip

mooseh11.jpg

Wow Plumb, you grew a nice set of antlers this year. I hope you had a tag for that human.

Boxerbuddy":wsyi172x said:
plumbernater":wsyi172x said:
This is me coming home with some of the boys, after this years hunting trip

mooseh11.jpg

Wow Plumb, you grew a nice set of antlers this year. I hope you had a tag for that human.
And why is it that I do not see moose drool brown ale? The only beer worthy of an actual moose.