BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beetlejazz":33t7z2sn said:
Ok. When I was visiting a friend today I asked her to snap a picture of me while smoking.

344dshj.jpg
What's all this then, BJ's a hottie, heeeey, no-one said we had cutie-sweetie Babes on BoB, what gives, you guys been holdin' out on me, naughty naughty peeps!

Kyle Weiss":cuu4t0mt said:
Screw it, time I updated the picture anyway. I was getting tired of explaining "freestyle pipe smoking," anyway. :lol:

Before a noise/industrial music thing about a month ago... featuring my awesome morta poker ala Todd Harris!

(I'm not usually that angry, but it helps freak out potential muggers...)

6870296686_44685fc890_z.jpg
You actually look 'very very' familiar Kyle, can't figure out why but you are very familiar to me, hmmm!

Puff Daddy":iz9afq5l said:
Oh what the hell, if Kyle can show his ugly mug... This one is almost two years old. I try to stay away from cameras, don't really have anything more current. I'll have to have the wife take one. Basically the same as this pic, without the moustache now, a little more grey hair....

What a Dude, cool shades and you know all the ladies love the thumb in the trouser pockets right. ;)

plumbernater":7v9zlzh1 said:
This is me coming home with some of the boys, after this years hunting trip

mooseh11.jpg
You and the family out hunting humans again huh, nothing quite like a cool beer, should the kids be drinking a that age though and you know they're trying to ban human hunting don't you. ;)

Plumb, ya did yourself proud with that picture and its caption. That is one of the funniest things I've seen anywhere on the internet.!!! 5 Gold Stars; naw ya get 50 or 500 gold stars!

I know all you girls are gonna go weak at the knees and all you guys are gonna wish ya could be just like me, but I'm still gonna post a picture of me any way, this was me about 8 years ago, prior to being a Dad!!!!!!!!!!!

250-400.jpg

OI OI OI! :D :D :D :lol!: What a droogish fella ya be! :cheers: Look like my old crew, Kirk!

8)

This is a more recent photo of me (Kirk posted a year-oldie)...this was a battery powered off-the-grid emergency synth solo show in Reno last October. Wacky event. Power was out for days at the location (no one was sure why), but the show must go on. Everyone else had power. :lol: Four other people made a car-circle and played crazy stuff from various power sources, generators and batteries... and set out chairs in the dark, buncha people showed up, too.

Vehicles are for sleeping in and creating music.

264663_541651279180764_2076393400_n.jpg

Kyle Weiss":j5lrcuzc said:
OI OI OI! :D :D :D :lol!: What a droogish fella ya be! :cheers: Look like my old crew, Kirk!

8)
Aye, was a street-fighter in SE London for several years hanging out with a bunch of louts, but I grew tired of the scene and walked.

Kirk Fitzgerald":elerjret said:
Aye, was a street-fighter in SE London for several years hanging out with a bunch of louts, but I grew tired of the scene and walked.
I let my boys take care of any shit I got into, not that they'd let me fight usually anyway, very protective sort. Got my arse kicked for kickin' someone's arse by my own band of merry men? Sheesh. :lol: Fine. S'what I get for being the token poof, but I got my licks in. :p I had my family of sorts for years, but that was years ago. We had our skirmishes, drinks and fun. Then things got dramatic (as they do with that sort) and off I went, too. Few of 'em died, some of them straightened out, some of 'em clinging to the past. Not my way. Life's too short. :) I like reconnecting with our sort, though, kind of like "war stories" with those who get it. Not such bad reminiscing from this vantage point now, eh?

8)

Kyle, I think both of your pictures connote a certain degree of readiness. . .for anything! Synths played impromptu in the parking lot is the least of it. You could teach calculus in the morning and coordinate the flight of carrier pigeons in the afternoon (they only fly one way, toward home); program computers by day and woo exotics at night. You are, in short, invincibly civil and recondite.

I dare not post my mug as it pales before yours; it flees into the night. I also have unbecoming warts and embarrassing feet.

<jokes> <jokes>

Kyle Weiss":xrtnclc8 said:
I let my boys take care of any shit I got into, not that they'd let me fight usually anyway, very protective sort. Got my arse kicked for kickin' someone's arse by my own band of merry men? Sheesh. :lol: Fine. S'what I get for being the token poof, but I got my licks in. :p I had my family of sorts for years, but that was years ago. We had our skirmishes, drinks and fun. Then things got dramatic (as they do with that sort) and off I went, too. Few of 'em died, some of them straightened out, some of 'em clinging to the past. Not my way. Life's too short. :) I like reconnecting with our sort, though, kind of like "war stories" with those who get it. Not such bad reminiscing from this vantage point now, eh?

8)
Know what ya mean, four missing teeth and 9 broken ribs, plenty of swollen eyes and mashed up face trips to ER, nah, happy to leave all that crud right where it belongs, in the past. Hey, anyone tries giving you a thumpin for your sexual preference will have to answer to me and Rev from now on, you may have left your muscle in the past with your old crew mate, but you got family of a new sort now, you feel me Bud. ;) :heart:

Flattering--I'll blame it on a particularly well-timed picture. Beauty I am not...trust me.

Meanwhile, the interests I have sometimes prevent me from sticking to things, which is a curse in and of itself. Life's too interesting, it seems, to choose. Wish I could, I might actually excel at something. :| But thank you--kind words indeed. "Civil and recondite." I like that.

8)