BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa dropped in and left a package for me,,,,I contemplated waiting to open my secret santa package,,,,so I did,,,about ten minutes !!!
Once again Santa confused me with another mark who had been good,,,but I'm never telling him ,,,
I pulled out a pile of pipe cleaners with a pipe tool,,,a generous bag of stokebbye cube burley,,and three 2oz tins of premium baccy
Ket Largo,,Purple Cow,,,and Habana Daydream,,,all tobaccos I've been dying to try,,,,now I'm contemplating waiting to smoke them,,,yeah right,,,,Many thanks to my secret santa,,,I'll enjoy every minute while smoking them,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS

The only one I've tried is the Cube Cut Burley that was gifted to me again by TJ. Quite a nice smoke, I'm surprised I haven't bought more of it to tell you the truth. Nice job Santa!

Does that wrap up this year? Or are there more still waiting?

Afternoon All, I was in hosp. when Santa arreived! Something to dive into when I got Home,
Aged 5100
Aged SOTE
Aged PS english Lux.
Aged Black Bayou Mist
And A Brand new Desk set for two pipes and tampers so I don't have to use my fingers! :affraid: Ken :tongue: I am very Grateful to my Santa and All of You, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Awesome gift from Secret Santa to Ken! Sounds like you are set for the holiday season Ken!!!

Santa has been busy I see.

I am always surprised at how fast this seems to go. I swear it seems like just the other day PB was setting this up and the big day is almost here. Hope all the packages have arrived. I honestly haven't checked to see. If I haven't already said it, thanks to everyone for participating and to PB for organizing.

:D

Even'All, I must be getting tj's disease! I Forgot to mention,
8oz. OJK '07
tin of Tavern Tobacco, Marakesh Cafe '05 Thanx :santa: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

TJ is ever present with his generosity. So much its hard to find a way to repay him. Sometimes its hard to repay those that are so kind. Except to love their kindness. TJ, you have made a difference in my life and I can't say that about many people.

jhuggett":8yshl7x4 said:
TJ is ever present with his generosity. So much its hard to find a way to repay him. Sometimes its hard to repay those that are so kind. Except to love their kindness. TJ, you have made a difference in my life and I can't say that about many people.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: