BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great haul there Carlos!!! Good job Santa!

Glad your on the mend Jason!

Judging by the posts I've read, we all must have been very good this year. :santa: :cheers:

A rather large box just left here headed for parts east. I intended to get to the post office earlier in the week but never got off early enough to make it before closing time. Heads up, incoming!! :affraid:

Just gotta make a couple comments here.

I openly admit it, Kaywoodies smoke just fine. 8)

JP may have his issues (Walnut :affraid: ) but he makes some damned fine preserves :D
[prolly his wife made em, but I'll give him a bonus point anyhow ;) ]

With the Kaywoodie statement its painfully obvious the preserves are liquered up.

After a 45 minute wait in line Santa's helpers at the USPS took possession of a box headed North.

I also took the time to send my Brother-in-Law in Afganistan a couple of packages. Thank God for the flat rate APO boxes at the post office. What could have been almost $30 was only $10.95.

puros_bran":0q7s7be3 said:
With the Kaywoodie statement its painfully obvious the preserves are liquered up.
Told ya they were good :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Puff Daddy":nn9ym2lo said:
Just gotta make a couple comments here.

I openly admit it, Kaywoodies smoke just fine. 8)

JP may have his issues (Walnut :affraid: ) but he makes some damned fine preserves :D
[prolly his wife made em, but I'll give him a bonus point anyhow ;) ]
I appreciate the nice comments PD!

I will say, that on the board folks might call me the Walnut Man but around these parts they call me the Fig Man! :lol: :lol: :lol: No kidding, I have the largest fig tree in the county. Just about everybody in the community came and picked figs this year including the deer. :D

Oh by the way PD, I must give credit where credit is due.........Jo (wife) did have a hand in making the preserves! :D

Now on to the important stuff!

I got home late this evening after a long day at work and a side tracked trip to the in-laws to help them with car troubles. I was pretty worn down to say the least but the ware faded fast when I stumbled upon a box that was laying outside the door on the way in the house. The last thing that I was thinking about was a package. I was going to try to come up with some great Santa story but I am just too stunned too literally and figuratively to come up with one. Someone said that this is the year of Santa and I will take that a step further and say this is the year of Santa's generosity!

Someone else I believe said that Santa "done me good". I have to say that Santa done me unbelievably great! :) I am really and truly moved that someone would consider such thoughtfulness towards me, and I really mean that! A much appreciated thanks to you Santa!!!!!!!! :D There are just some fantastic brothers and sisters associated with this community!!!

The goods: :D

One of the most beautiful Stanwell pipes I have ever seen. A perfect group 3-4 size freehand dublin with absolutely stunning grain. It is beyond me that someone would surrender such a beautiful pipe!

6 tins of marvelous tobacco. Some of which I was considering purchasing and had looked at recently to try. One of them an old friend that I have not visited in a long time but use to smoke a lot of when Pease first introduced it many years ago.

Dunhill Light VA Flake
Dunhill EMP
S G's Chocolate Flake
VA Woods (well aged)
C&D Repose (really have been looking forward to this)
Pease Cairo (well aged old friend)

A very heart felt thanks to Mr. Santa!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Justpipes":g5abvxkj said:
this is the year of Santa's generosity!

:cheers: Good for you :!: Isn't it funny how when times get tough people give even more of themselves? Santa defies recession, giving transcends financial boundaries 8) It's the year of the fat guy :santa:

Santa's an ok dude for Yankee...

We had him moved to Kentucky last year but the fat boy said he missed the Abominable Snowman to much so he packed up and went back home while we were vacationing this year. I was upset for awhile but when I realized how much cash dropped off the grocery bill with that fat basta...err jolly ole boy gone, I got over it. Man can he eat!
The only problem is he took that F-150 we bought for him (to replace the sleigh, sleighs aren't that good for pavement driving ya know).. What's he gonna do with a pick-up at the North Pole? The worst part of it was my Stevie Ray cd was in the cd player... It was a live copy too.. Arrrrggggg. So while your kids are expecting to hear 'Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night' you boys will know to be listinin for SRV and the boys to be riffin on 'Texas Flood'..

Well its floodin down in Texas, all of the telephone lines are down..........

Merry Christmas Santa, and remember to lay off the Cheese Cake.

puros_bran":heww4xcf said:
Santa's an ok dude for Yankee...

We had him moved to Kentucky last year but the fat boy said he missed the Abominable Snowman to much so he packed up and went back home while we were vacationing this year. I was upset for awhile but when I realized how much cash dropped off the grocery bill with that fat basta...err jolly ole boy gone, I got over it. Man can he eat!
The only problem is he took that F-150 we bought for him (to replace the sleigh, sleighs aren't that good for pavement driving ya know).. What's he gonna do with a pick-up at the North Pole? The worst part of it was my Stevie Ray cd was in the cd player... It was a live copy too.. Arrrrggggg. So while your kids are expecting to hear 'Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night' you boys will know to be listinin for SRV and the boys to be riffin on 'Texas Flood'..

Well its floodin down in Texas, all of the telephone lines are down..........

Merry Christmas Santa, and remember to lay off the Cheese Cake.
Way to break out the SRV!!

free_byrd15":eisq2s3k said:
Way to break out the SRV!!
Amen! :cheers:

Well, the house is a rockin', don't bother knockin'
Yeah, the house is a rockin', don't bother knockin'
Yeah, the house is a rockin', don't bother come on in
:D

Justpipes":waf92jdo said:
The goods: :D

One of the most beautiful Stanwell pipes I have ever seen. A perfect group 3-4 size freehand dublin with absolutely stunning grain. It is beyond me that someone would surrender such a beautiful pipe!

6 tins of marvelous tobacco. Some of which I was considering purchasing and had looked at recently to try. One of them an old friend that I have not visited in a long time but use to smoke a lot of when Pease first introduced it many years ago.

Dunhill Light VA Flake
Dunhill EMP
S G's Chocolate Flake
VA Woods (well aged)
C&D Repose (really have been looking forward to this)
Pease Cairo (well aged old friend)

A very heart felt thanks to Mr. Santa!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:
Dang JP you made out like a bandit! :cheers:
Way to go :santa: :!:

Well a jolly old fat man dropped a box on the doorstep this afternoon. What had been a dreary rainy day turned out not to be half bad. When I opened the box the day went from not bad to great. Santa was quite generous

1 tin Hamborger Veermaster
1 tin FVF
1 tin CC 2005
6 mason jars stuffed full of: BCF (Bob's Chocolate Flake I think),Dark Twist Rollcake, Dorchester, Patriot Flake, Golden Slices, and McC 5115.
Gurkha humidor stuffed with 14 cigars of varying types.

Thanks Puffs

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

That Santa man shore is a bad mofo..... Maybe its my SRV cd affecting him :D :D :D :D

Wow...this BoB Secret Santa pass seems like a lot of fun! I missed out this year but I will definitely be involved next year! I've got many good ideas! :D