BoB turns two...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez....I hope this doesn't mean we are entering the "terrible twos!!" :lol!: Happy Birthday to us and many, many thanks to JHugs, et al, for setting up the board :cheers: :santa: FTRPLT

ftrplt":uwvrq63b said:
Geez....I hope this doesn't mean we are entering the "terrible twos!!" :lol!: ...

:santa: FTRPLT
Impishly, emphatically NO!!! :twisted:

Dang! I shur hope tha next two yeers starts a heep better than what I had to join fer two yeers ago!

You know what I meen!

Many thanks to the mods, admin, brothers for a great two years. Hey, we survived.

Real Leroy Mercer":3kfrqxix said:
Dang! I shur hope tha next two yeers starts a heep better than what I had to join fer two yeers ago!

You know what I meen!
LEROY! Man we haven't heard from you for a while.
You crazy ol redneck.

Happy Birthday to the Brotherhood! :cheers:

Definitely not slighting you Ken... It's people like you fine sir that make forums like this worth having. :D

Where has the time gone! This is the best group of folks anywhere, thanks to Jason and all those who moderate, and to the rest of us, well done....

Being a part of this board has been one of the highlights of my pipe smoking life. Thanks to all of our members who make this place so special. A special thanks to Jason, Bran, Jimmy and Carlos who keep it all running like a well oiled machine :eek: :eek: :eek:

I raise a glass of Wild Turkey 101 to you all :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday BoB. And to think I new him when he was just an infant. He has sure grown up in two short years of growing pains. Thanks to all who have made this such a great place. Members and administrators. IMHO this is the best pipe related place to be. We have sure grown into a great family of friends.

Geez I'm sorry I love ya men!! :D :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :tongue: :rendeer: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

puros_bran":m77oaglt said:
Ken, he wasn't slighting members.. He was thanking the moderaters and admiministraters...

Truth be known you'd be a better Mod than me, I'm all the time wanting to ban people but they won't let me... :D :D :D
It's true. He tried to pull off a coup and ban us all and take dictatorial rule of the board. Shoot, if he'd just asked for it he could have had the whole thing :lol:

EJinVA":q16o8d5q said:
You crazy ol redneck.
His mom finally raised enough money for bail.

Happy Birthday BoB and a big thanks to all the brothers working behind the scenes to make this a great forum :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday and thanks for my home on the internet!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ken brought up something that made me laugh.....

Yoda..lol..

Knox had a very funny Rank system...

Ken,TJ.Carlos, I think LL, myself.. How many Yoda's were there?

(Yeah shockingly enough Ken used to type a lot.. And yes he is a giant of the pipe world, I called him one of my Pipe Heros what seems like a long long time ago and it still holds true, old coot has forgot more than a lot of us will ever learn.)

EJinVA":uw1g4dz5 said:
Real Leroy Mercer":uw1g4dz5 said:

You know what I meen!
You crazy ol redneck.
Well, yah go'in too!

Happy Birthday Bob. Many thanks too all the guys who got it started and kept it goin. I gained more knowledge about pipes and tobacco in a couple of months here than in a year of piping on my own.

Bulldog Bruce