BOLO: Pipe Stolen at Chicago Show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
Man, that´s low. :suspect:

I can´t imagine a pipe acquired in such a manner could bring much pleasure to the "new owner".

I wouldn't think pipe smokers would be the type for that kind of brazen jack move. I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe the dude just lost/misplaced it. I know after I have a couple bowls and a few scotches in me I tend to be more lackadaisical about the security of my belongings, especially among those considered friends. I would think that anybody who has the time, money, and interest to attend the Chicago show is probably not the type to swipe an easily identifiable pipe. May that pipe give every tobacco pure Fart stench upon lighting, searing tongue bite, and burn to a charcoal black

On any note if you see a guy smoking this pipe, tamp him to death

Happy end to this incident: one of the owner's friends had accidentally put the pipe in his own bag when leaving the smoking tent. An honest mistake; the integrity the Brotherhood of pipe smokers (and the hotel staff) remains intact.

It's safe and will be returned. Good news.

Doc Manhattan":21g86kfq said:
Happy end to this incident: one of the owner's friends had accidentally put the pipe in his own bag when leaving the smoking tent. An honest mistake; the integrity the Brotherhood of pipe smokers (and the hotel staff) remains intact.

It's safe and will be returned. Good news.

Shit...now you tell me.
I already waterboarded three guys.

Good, now they can call off the Tamper Alert!

I know, it's really stretching it... :oops:

onabullit":vncnjtge said:
I wouldn't think pipe smokers would be the type for that kind of brazen jack move. I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe the dude just lost/misplaced it. I know after I have a couple bowls and a few scotches in me I tend to be more lackadaisical about the security of my belongings, especially among those considered friends. I would think that anybody who has the time, money, and interest to attend the Chicago show is probably not the type to swipe an easily identifiable pipe. May that pipe give every tobacco pure Fart stench upon lighting, searing tongue bite, and burn to a charcoal black

On any note if you see a guy smoking this pipe, tamp him to death
yeah I know this is old but I laughed out loud at the fart thing and tamping someone to death.