Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":pomlcz0p said:
Did Kaitlyn really suggest the theme, "Boom Boom"?

Goodness...do I detect the beginnings of a new nickname here?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Now you wait just a minute, mister!

... Well, actually it wouldn't be that bad of a nickname since the pilots around here do make stuff go BOOM!

I mean, if we all want nicknames, I'm sure Ocelot and I can pass them out to everyone! However, usernames seem to work pretty well.

If we do decide on nicknames though, I already lay claim to Overlord of Boom. :p

I'm pretty certain you'll never find a situation in which ALL of any of us will want the same thing...like a nickname...or even a free beer. But it would be lots of fun for us to "give" a nickname...say, to the guy on our right, or something like that.

Blackhorse":h8aw9n4f said:
I'm pretty certain you'll never find a situation in which ALL of any of us will want the same thing...like a nickname...or even a free beer. But it would be lots of fun for us to "give" a nickname...say, to the guy on our right, or something like that.
You couldn't have said it any better, though I do enjoy the 'guy on the right' idea. It gives me some fun ideas for things...

Hey...here's a thought. Once we get a list of all players...let each pilot invent a nickname for the next guy down the list. The last guy does the number one slot. It's almost like doing...er, naming...the person on your right.

Blackhorse":penf3wl4 said:
Hey...here's a thought. Once we get a list of all players...let each pilot invent a nickname for the next guy down the list. The last guy does the number one slot. It's almost like doing...er, naming...the person on your right.
Sounds like fun. Or at least funny.

Sure, I'll throw a grenade into the fray.... "Once more into the breach"............

I wanted to get in on this while I am stateside, but unforeseen medical issues will keep me from doing so, unfortunately. Cheers, ladies and gents.

joshoowah":s4xtxmt5 said:
I wanted to get in on this while I am stateside, but unforeseen medical issues will keep me from doing so, unfortunately. Cheers, ladies and gents.
Bummer. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Ozark Wizard":x9a6yr35 said:
Soooo,,,,,

When does this happen and whom are we bombing?
PM command. In this case Ocelot55 since it's his mission. I'd let you in on all the particulars but I am not one of "the dudes" anymore.

Looks like we’ve got a good showing this month, which is perfect as I believe this month’s target needs a pretty good shellacking.

1. DrT999
2. MichaelM
3. Fatman
4. Fr_Tom
5. Timbo
6. d4klutz
7. PozzSka
8. DrumsAndBeer
9. Blackhorse
10. juanmedusa
11. Dottleman
12. WarlockBob
13. mejoshee
14. kaitlyn3837
15. nismo270r
16. Jevverrett
17. fsu92john
18. Ozark Wizard (pending approval)
19. Ocelot55

Orders will be issued soon.

Orders received, I am going to make it rain, muwahahahahahaha. ..