Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d4klutz":pf7eyz7x said:
"Got my flyin' papers, Sir!  Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care.  In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot.  He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout.  Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!"  He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan.  They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....
Awesome stuff!

d4klutz":sb2kc1hj said:
Ozark Wizard":sb2kc1hj said:
(smirk)

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?

Squadron Leader?
15 yr old Penzance that was a gift from another brother :)  *puffs away in bliss*
You've made some mighty fine friends.

yes I have. I am hoarding that last oz that I have. I pull it out for special occasions. :)

d4klutz":tjn5mn5m said:
yes I have.  I am hoarding that last oz that I have.  I pull it out for special occasions.  :)  
Every day is a special occasion! Smoke it now :D

Fatman":fh1hcanm said:
d4klutz":fh1hcanm said:
yes I have.  I am hoarding that last oz that I have.  I pull it out for special occasions.  :)  
Every day is a special occasion! Smoke it now :D
True that! Every day that I am kicking, I am also smoking!

Blackhorse":vyky10pf said:
So, boys and girls...who's ready to rock n roll?
I, for one, am ready, going to print the label tonight, for a timely delivery..........

Priority mail, right?

Awe yes, my ordnance is loaded, and will be in the post tomorrow. I took it as a challenge to see how much I could fit in the box :pirat:

Fatman":kir4nj5c said:
Awe yes, my ordnance is loaded, and will be in the post tomorrow.  I took it as a challenge to see how much I could fit in the box :pirat:
I know what you mean......

Remember Jaws?

"I think we need a bigger boat"

I'll be shipping on Wednesday as usual for me but I do have my munitions pulled from the armory and ready to deploy. If I may say so myself, I'll be dropping quite a cluster this month. Lookout!

My final bit of bunker buster arrived. I just have to finish the Betty Grabel painting and I hit the skies in the morning!
Mike.

WarlockBob":imufq2rp said:
Due to my Google trip taking place tomorrow, I'll be sending munitions out later today. Here's to a blasting good time!
Best of luck to you on your trip.

mejoshee":w1djb46u said:
Ready for takeoff!!! :twisted:
Due to a smartphone, with a dumb operator, I initially read this as "ready for tacos". I was thinking, hmmmmmmm tacos, count me in!

Fatman":q9huzsz3 said:
Due to a smartphone,  with a dumb operator, I initially read this as "ready for tacos". I was thinking, hmmmmmmm tacos, count me in!
I am always ready for tacos. :p