Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
::::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS::::

May was certainly a hectic month over at BOB command HQ. As you are all aware, between the Chicago Pipe Show, DrumsAndBeer stepping down from co-command and our epic leveling of Cart's fortified bunker, I figured we needed a few days rest. Well that time is over and now we need to resume our work of dishing out swift justice to all targets, deserving or undeserving.

First some new business. DrumsAndBeer and I have settled on our new co-commander: WarlockBob

Please give him the same respect as you've shown all BOB squad commanders. His first month of command will be July, but until then, we need to get the ball rolling on this month's mission.

If it is your intention to fly, please indicate so below. Target date will be Friday, June 26th.

As an aside, HQ is seeking intelligence or suggestions for optimizing missions from any and all pilots. For instance, kaitlyn3837 suggested the title for this month's mission. HQ will review all suggstions including potential target data to mission themes. To place a suggestion simply pm myself or WarlockBob.

I'm back in the saddle again! The Fokker has gotten her 100 hr check and is good to go! I am making a list for a supply run to make surevI have the needed ordnance. Oh. Im in :afro:

In.

A round of applause for WarlockBob for taking on Co-Command duties.. :bball: :cheers:

DrumsAndBeer":ldctt2w7 said:
In.

A round of applause for WarlockBob for taking on Co-Command duties.. :bball: :cheers:
Hip, Hip, Hooray! A salute to our new commander.

Ps, I'm definitely in.

Blackhorse":0fyloleb said:
Did Kaitlyn really suggest the theme, "Boom Boom"?

Goodness...do I detect the beginnings of a new nickname here?
Careful Dave, last guy they called Boom Boom killed a guy! :affraid:

I like the name of this run. It helps to have some extra creative providing some input, otherwise you end up using Led Zeppelin lyrics and stuff.. :p

Reporting for duty. Congrats to warlock bob, with great mustache comes great responsibility lol.