Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I don't know if I was the main target for this months bombing or if this was a secret side mission, but I've been blown away. I will post a damage report and more later today when I can reach a safe point. I can hardly see through the destruction, and have no idea if I'm in heaven or still have a chance of survival :lol!: I must try to push on through this devastation. I will report back ASAP!

OK, OK ya got a bunch a boxes !! :twisted: :twisted: Big deal :twisted: Was ANYTHING IN 'EM? :twisted: :twisted: As always, pics, pics !! :twisted: :twisted:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t30846-mayday-mayday-i-ve-been-blown-to-bits

;) :cheers:

EPIC reaction photo! I can't wait to hear about all the turmoil this caused! :twisted: :cheers: :fpalm: :mrgreen:

monbla256":q0mwtmup said:
OK, OK ya got a bunch a boxes !!  :twisted: :twisted:  Big deal :twisted:  Was ANYTHING IN 'EM? :twisted: :twisted:  As always, pics, pics !! :twisted: :twisted:
I honor of the Dalai Lama's 79th birthday, we sent nothing this month.

Green and white mixed packing peanuts. Where have I seen those before? BOOM!

Hahaha! Best bombing pic I've ever seen!

You deserve it man! Enjoy!

And just when I though it was safe to make a run for it (go finish mowing my lawn before the rain) a guy dressed in brown driving a big brown truck gets in a sneak attack while I had my back turned. And then he tried to even get my dog on his side and gave him a little incentive in the form of a milk bone! Ugh! The nerve! More detailed report coming soon after feeding the kids. I'm starting to get little giggles from them and I think they may be in on his, or have a plan of their own. Paranoia is setting in.

Fr_Tom":q3rzwg1a said:
So how many of the yellow slips are there to pick up tomorrow?
I actually didn't receive any pick up slips. I received a total of 14 packages. 1 from FedEx and one from UPS and the rest from USPS. My mail lady back in the driveway while I was working on my mower and she say "what in the world have you been up to?" "I seen all of these packages and said oh boy, he's in trouble. How is he going to explain this?" :lol!:

Stick":qgqv5jrr said:
Tremendous pics. I especially like your priority hat.
I was really caught off guard here. My house reeks of lat bombs right now LOL
I had to separate the bulk bags of lat blends because within 30 minutes the bulk bags of aros were smelling of lat.

Great pics. Have fun digging out brother. Going to need a whole case of mason jars for this one haha.

As I said earlier, I will put together a damage list. I am truly grateful for the wonderful brothers and sisters I've become friends,and acquaintances with. Since finding this community in late 2011 I realized that this is something I want to be a part of. This community and specifically BOB has given me encouragement from day one. It is where I planted myself and you all have given me so much in four years, helping me grow as an individual, a parent, a pipe maker and more. All of you have shared many inspiring stories, and have even given me suggestions and support during my own good and bad times. I do feel a little guilty that I have slacked in participation over the last year or so, and I assure you it has nothing to do with not wanting to. Life get busy, hectic, and sometimes just down right nasty and hard to deal with. I have and will continue to fight the good fight and eventually be able to participate more. The days have been rather dark for me lately and I can't thank you all enough for lighting things up with these "bombs" and it mean so much to me that you did this. Many of you included notes, homegrown hand blended tobacco,handmade items, items that have meaning, than mean something to you, and definitely mean something to me.
I wish I could give you all a handshake, a big high five, or even a surprise hug. One thing is for sure, I have most of your addresses now, and I'm not one to back down from an attack. My arsenal is looking good!  :cheers: