Boswell's Bulldog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelyJ

Reaction score
I saw a Bulldog on Boswell's site I loved, and it turns out my dad went online that night to order it for me for a Christmas gift, but it was sold out. He called Boswell's and JM made another one as a custom order. Super cool of my dad and of JM to do that. Loving the pipe so far!

Fine folks @ Boswell's. I try to visit the Chambersburg store every time I/we visit family in Maryland. Nice bull doggy!! :cheers: FTRPLT

They have a great sense for rhodesians and bulldogs. Maybe their best shapes? Up there with the poker? I had a rhodesian that is possibly the best hand-feel pipe I've ever owned. Unfortunately, I don't care for how big they drill their drafts.

Great gift and a beautiful pipe too. Enjoy it in rude good health!

Jim

Beautiful 'dog, my favourite shape and......... A SUPER COOL DAD!!! :cheers:

That's one FINE looking doggie dude !! Fill it with some red va and have fun !! :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks all! My dad is cool, and I got him some pipes for Christmas too. He doesn't smoke as often as I do, and he mostly prefers aromatics (I like anything but!). We are in Delaware and were planning a daytrip to the Chambersburg Boswell's (three hour drive) over our Christmas break (we work for a school district so had a week off after Christmas) but damned if we both didn't catch this awful stomach bug going around. Once I recovered from mine, he caught it, so we had to postpone. We may head up there this Saturday or next though!

That’s a great looking Boswell. I have two Boswells, one is an absolute gem, the other is charming but the engineering is incredibly problematic. I do love Boswell’s wide open draft. Reminds me of smoking a cob.