Brand X pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":mxrg28lp said:
Bruinsie(at)ymca.com
i'm not putting that in my browser. (what if i did show up, like taking a shower...twilight zone. i don't want to know!)

Very nice pipe Harlock. And for these other guys, all I have to say is Shame on you for hijacking Harlock's post!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

How old is that pipe? At one time not too, too long ago, it wasn't all that uncommon to see bucket pipes with very nice grain.

New Smoker":hfpqxu8n said:
Very nice pipe Harlock. And for these other guys, all I have to say is Shame on you for hijacking Harlock's post!

No hijacking going on here, brother NS! We just saw some $hit... and, decided to shoot it!!! :shock: :shock:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

"... release the kraken..." I kill myself!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":c55tj1ra said:
New Smoker":c55tj1ra said:

No hijacking going on here, brother NS! We just saw some $hit... and, decided to shoot it!!! :shock: :shock:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

"... release the kraken..." I kill myself!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert
Still killing myself!!!!

Harlock -- very nice billiard, with a pretty darn respectable blast. That ring grain is primo... Say, that don't look like ANY basket pipe that I've ever seen!

Trout Bum":nlph8x90 said:
Harlock -- very nice billiard, with a pretty darn respectable blast. That ring grain is primo... Say, that don't look like ANY basket pipe that I've ever seen!
TB, sure aint look like a basket pipe!!!! that pipe is really cool. I would never get that lucky!!!!

That's what I thought! My only complaint is that the stem has kind of a cheap feel to it. It's one of the first pipes I bought on E-Bay, and at the time, I was sure that I would find more just like it. Of course, it hasn't worked out that way... :pirat:

Harlock999":6xbaucgz said:
That's what I thought! My only complaint is that the stem has kind of a cheap feel to it. It's one of the first pipes I bought on E-Bay, and at the time, I was sure that I would find more just like it. Of course, it hasn't worked out that way... :pirat:
I will reiterate mine and my brothers' early sentiments... that's a darn good looking pipe!! If you don't like the stem, you could always get another one made for it. The cost is not that great. And, when you consider what you paid for it on Ebay, you still wouldn't have very much invested in it!!! Just a thought! ;)

Robert

beebiz":n49m8r10 said:
Harlock999":n49m8r10 said:
I will reiterate mine and my brothers' early sentiments... that's a darn good looking pipe!! If you don't like the stem, you could always get another one made for it. The cost is not that great. And, when you consider what you paid for it on Ebay, you still wouldn't have very much invested in it!!! Just a thought! ;)

Robert
Agreed, that thing is so cool I would have a pipe shop fit a new custom stem and you will still be winning!!!
Someone like LL!! Maybe........I know he is a bit ill right now!
Get well soon LL!!

Aaah Piet I found the moffie kak you were referring to ... "little wooden guy" :lol!:
Hey Harlock, nice pipe and at an excellent price too :cheers: :cheers:

bluedigital":ccxq2qiz said:
Aaah Piet I found the moffie kak you were referring to ... "little wooden guy" :lol!:
Hey Harlock, nice pipe and at an excellent price too :cheers: :cheers:
Schneeky bro, very Schneeky!!!!! :cheers: