Brief update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Baby steps will get him there! Thanks for the update and hope for the best for you all!

:cheers:

John, I'm a newbie here on BoB, but an old guy who has survived a war zone and a couple medical procedures, plus some really stupid self induced mistakes.  I've done it all not through my own initiative, but through God's helping hand prompted by prayers of family and friends.  Know that I will be praying for a successful operation and a speedy recovery for you.  God speed my friend.

Thanks for the update Lisa, many of us were wondering. Tell John to keep on slugging away. Any progress he makes is good progress, even if it isn't as fast as we'd all like!

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

Thanks Lisa, great to hear that John's recovery is progressing well. Thanks also for all your support for him too. 

Cheers

Tim

Thanks so much for the update, Lisa, so happy for you and John! Hope the recovery goes as smoothly as possible and all best from another of his briar brothers.

Yeah, it's been two months + since Lisa's last update...Hope all is well with him. Someone very close to me went through a craniotomy and I know how difficult and life changing this can be...

I've noticed Fatman on the "users browsing this forum" feature over the past little while. So it's either John or Lisa looking in.

Hopefully one of them can give us an update soon. I've been thinking about John recently myself, and I'm sure we all are concerned for his welfare.

Cheers,

RR

As Brewdude said “I've been thinking about John recently myself, and I'm sure we all are concerned for his welfare.”

Has anyone heard from John or how he is doing?

Walt

pepesdad1":5lelrrmk said:
As Brewdude said “I've been thinking about John recently myself, and I'm sure we all are concerned for his welfare.”

Has anyone heard from John or how he is doing?

Walt
As of Pacific Time 5:01 PM-

Registered Users: Brewdude, daveinlax, Fatman, Fr_Tom, glassjapan, huffelpuff, JimInks, Ozark Wizard, Richard Burley.

So John or his affiliate are logged in. Hope he (or they) can chime in.

Cheers,

RR

John is still having issues with words, typing, stuff like that. Sounds like cognitive issues. Once his synapses get a chance to realign or relearn, at best he can appreciate the good wishes for him and perhaps follow the goings on. I can say he gets the chance to eat more sushi than I've had in two years. :roll:

Otherwise, he's on the mend. It'll be a while before he jumps into his usual banter. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

John...if yer listening...get well you Slacker! Like I told another guy here recently, we won’t tolerate your not getting better. I see it was nearly 60 F up there today. Time to be up and out of the igloo. We all love ya and are sending good thoughts and prayers your way. So you might as well just give in and get better.  WAY better.  None of this “kinda better” or “a little better” BS. We demand WAY BETTER as the minimum. So there. Take that. And no sass either. OK...that’s all...for now.

Just remember...we’re watching. :face: