Brings Back Memories

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
This really brings back memories for me of a time when I was young and time was plentiful and things were good. It's always been one of my most favorites and still is. Don't need no screaming idiots beating on electrics to be good music to me. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YP3pIPp8P8&list=PL2BD1D4D3E2848B34&index=11

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-YP3pIPp8P8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Anybody know why "what are you Listening to." is LOCKED? :scratch:

:lol: That takes me back, too--to times spent in red-neck saloons playing pool and hunting for trollops. I get a hangover just listening to it.

One of the mods must have deleted the video.

I'm wondering why this isn't allowed here anymore. :scratch:

Brewdude":5jodrlri said:
Ron, I get this occasionally on youtube vids. Saw the whole thing this AM and now just a black bar. I attribute it to my ADblock plus.

Cheers,

RR
I checked to see if Adblocker was in fact blocking it and it's not but, it's certainly something screwy going on around here. Never have any problems with other sites or forums, just here. :suspect:
Carlos see's the video, so what the F@&%$!

Plays just fine.

Both Ghostery and AdBlock say that there is no items on this page that are blockable. No threats or trackers. Something has changed for a few of you guys. No way I can solve it for you.

Are you using any other type of ad or script blocking? Activate anything on another website last night or this morning? Update anything?

Carlos":pdl9beji said:
Plays just fine.  

Both Ghostery and AdBlock say that there is no items on this page that are blockable.  No threats or trackers.  Something has changed for a few of you guys.  No way I can solve it for you.  

Are you using any other type of ad or script blocking?  Activate anything on another website last night or this morning?  Update anything?  
Nope Carlos. Just use Adblock plus.

Ron's vid looked fine this AM.

I had this same thing occur with my vid of the guy who posted the free-fall into a net. I don't often post vids so this was a new one for me!

:?:

Cheers,

RR

The vid worked for me....man that's a beauty old song. Yes it makes me want to get in the truck and cruise some long old country road. Thanks for posting that Cartaphilus.

beeman86":dggzm88h said:
The vid worked for me....man that's a beauty old song. Yes it makes me want to get in the truck and cruise some long old country road. Thanks for posting that Cartaphilus.

No "E" but, I can't view any of the video's on BOB now, they all are just black vertical bars. :scratch:
But, I can view a video anywhere else, it's just here I can't, so it's got to be something about BOB.

I just added a link to the video and it works for those of you (like me) who can't see but, a black bar. ;)

Stick":y4upbhwl said:
Nice and soothing that Ron. Nice bit of harp too.
Yes it is sir, almost wish I could have an ice cold beer in a nice little darken beer joint somewhere and forget all about the world outside. But, I quite drink'en about 20 some years ago so I reckon I just have the memories. Good thing too, cause the drink'en, not to mention other things was just a narrow down hill highway to a cliff for me. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":eqhg6lzc said:
Stick":eqhg6lzc said:
Yes it is sir, almost wish I could have an ice cold beer in a nice little darken beer joint somewhere and forget all about the world outside. But, I quite drink'en about 20 some years ago so I reckon I just have the memories. Good thing too, cause the drink'en, not to mention other things was just a narrow down hill highway to a cliff for me. :fpalm:
Sounds like you made some good life choices there Ron. Best of all you retained the pipe!

Well played Sir.

Stick":4e9gn5l1 said:
Cartaphilus":4e9gn5l1 said:
Stick":4e9gn5l1 said:
Sounds like you made some good life choices there  Ron.  Best of all you retained the pipe!

Well played Sir.
I think so but, I use to smoke cigarettes. :fpalm:

Just listened to it via your link Ron.

Yes, I remember this one. Always a great tune. Still is. Thanks for sharing.

We all have our personal demons brother. Glad you stood up to them.

Cheers,

RR