Brings Back Memories

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":13kiodme said:
Just listened to it via your link Ron.

Yes, I remember this one. Always a great tune. Still is. Thanks for sharing.

We all have our personal demons brother. Glad you stood up to them.

Cheers,

RR
Did you know he's from Seattle?
He's got to be in his 70's now but, he has a website so he may still be kick'en. ;)

Cartaphilus":qa3jvfj4 said:
Brewdude":qa3jvfj4 said:
Just listened to it via your link Ron.

Yes, I remember this one. Always a great tune. Still is. Thanks for sharing.

We all have our personal demons brother. Glad you stood up to them.

Cheers,

RR
Did you know he's from Seattle?
He's got to be in his 70's now but, he has a website so he may still be kick'en. ;)
News to me Ron. Hope he's still pickin' and a-grinnin!

Cheers,

RR

Cartaphilus":k3kcqih8 said:
One of the mods must have deleted the video.

I'm wondering why this isn't allowed here anymore. :scratch:
Yes, we go around randomly deleting your stuff.. sometimes we change what you said and everything. The edited post are pretty easy to find, it's the ones where you sound rational.

puros_bran":cmojit4u said:
Cartaphilus":cmojit4u said:
One of the mods must have deleted the video.

I'm wondering why this isn't allowed here anymore. :scratch:
Yes, we go around randomly deleting your stuff.. sometimes we change what you said and everything.    The edited post are pretty easy to find, it's the ones where you sound rational.
Your a little touchy aren't you. I wasn't trying to sound that way at all, I just figured maybe we weren't allowed to post video's anymore or something of that nature.

Nope, not touchy at all.. matter of fact I wish people would quit being so touchy feely.. I don't need no hugs from hippies, jehovah witness, or door to door vacuum salesmen!

You remember door to door vacuum salesmen? I think the last one I ever saw was very late 70's or early 80's. Dude come in with his Rainbow vacuum or some such. Asked mamaw to go get her vacuum and they'd have a test to see which was the better vacuum. Now my mamaw was a "take your shoes off outside, and if your britches are dirty leave them there too" kinda gal. . She called women who used mops "lazy bitches" (only time I ever heard her cuss) because a real woman got down on her hands and knees to clean a floor proper.. I tell you that so you can imagine this. Dude poured a bucket of sand out on my mamaws floor. I turned white, I knew what was Fixin to happen. My mamaw came back down the stars, saw that pile of dirt, looked at me, I pointed at him, she grabbed a book end off the shelf and literally started beating this idiot. Took papaw and two uncles (big burley cops, from back when they wanted big, not smart) to pull that little hundred pound woman off that man. They stuffed him in his car but he couldn't drive. Uncle Dallas slid him over and took off, Uncle James hopped in his cruiser (he kept it parked in mamaws driveway) and met uncle Dallas at the hospital to bring him back home... and the whole time me, my sister, and four of my cousins were rolling! And a door to door vacuum dealer never came back to 606, Highway 1304, Bimble, Ky... lol.