Broken Pipe - Fatman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas such sad news. Such a kind and caring man who will always be close to my heart. His generosity was beyond compare and he was gifted at knowing how to brighten anyone's day. Sorry guys I just can't finish this.

Jim

Ahhh, bugger.

Not much more I could add apart from, with his heart and more than convincing looks, I believe he probably is Santa.

The magic lives on.

Thinking of you John. I've been privileged to make your acquaintance through the BoB.

Lisa called while Cathy and I were out with family.

John passed last night. He is now at peace. As soon as I know arrangements, I will pass them on. Expect a memorial service in, or near, Anchorage. And again, possibly in Los Angeles.

I will pass on anything I learn.

As much as this Internet mode allows knowing other people. I am glad to have known John.

Oh sad news indeed. Never had the opportunity to meet him but have read nothing but good words. Wishing the best for his family.

So very sorry to hear this. My condolences to Lisa and to John's family. Rest in piece brother.

Jim

Carlos":edoo1a9k said:
Lisa called while Cathy and I were out with family.

John passed last night.  He is now at peace.  As soon as I know arrangements, I will pass them on.  Expect a memorial service in, or near, Anchorage.   And again, possibly in Los Angeles.

I will pass on anything I learn.  

As much as this Internet mode allows knowing other people.  I am glad to have known John.  
Rest eternal grant to him, O Lord;
And let light perpetual shine upon him.

May his soul, and the souls of all the departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

It’s very saddening to hear of the passing of a fellow brother. I never had the honor of interacting with him on here. But after reading some of his past posts he seems like a very interesting guy. R.I.P. John and go gently into that good night.

Thank you for letting us know. The world seems a dimmer place.... :cry: