broken stem replacements?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumo bro

Reaction score
Hello, I have several pipes with broken stems that need replacing. I have the bad habit of holding the pipe in my mouth by biting on the stem with my teeth. Two years ago when I was in Italy, I bought a beautiful Radice - probably my favorite pipe. But now the stem has broken. In fact I have many pipes in the same situation. For these pipes, I would like to purchase a new stem with the original manufacturer's markings (such as the white dot for Dunhills and the two red dots for Radices). Where I live, there are no tobacco shops that can help me with pipe-related issues since 99% of their business revolves around cigars and cigarettes. Do anyone have any suggestions?

Can be replaced quite easily with a pre mold, This is the biggest part of my little pipe repair business. I am stuck here in RSA. Best PM Sasquatch or LL. LL has prescision pipe repair. both are USA based!
Else I would be glad to assist but you will need to ship half way round the world.
Original stems can be had from the manufacturers but you would need to send them the pipes for original stem replacement. High ends are best sent back to manufacturer!

I don't recommend Sasquatch for such work. But LL here can cut new stems like nobody's business!

I recommend Precision Pipe Repair and Walker Briar Works. I've used others, but these two stand out.