brothers who like aromatics.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantiff49

Reaction score
have any of you tryd wilke no.191 .i havent but am thinking of trying trying it.

191 is pretty popular, and P&W/Carole are fantastic. I very naturally started steering away from aromatics because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I personally found 191 to be a bit flat. On the other hand, some of P&W's other aros might be worth your trying. Put together a sampler pack by calling Carole, she won't mind a bit. 8)

Maple Cavendish is another well thought of aro from Carole..I enjoy it myself, though I've found a maple or two I prefer.

I also enjoy her Rum Kake, and a few others aros she offers which I can recommend are Gramercy Park, Gotham Court, Bleeker Street, and Bohemian Mixture.

Storm_Crow":3tmi3o53 said:
Gotham Court, Bleeker Street
Two I tried before I got over saturated with aros and remember liking. P&W is good stuff.

191 is quite good. It's an aro, for sure, but also has a tobacco taste to it. Very mild. And it smells good, so it might not alarm non- smokers.

When I ordered my 2 oz. sample 191 from P & W, Carole included a small pack of Bleeker St. Both are good. I usually shop for samples on the internet, and found a couple aromatics from milantobacco.com. I am partial to Doctor's Orders and Sportsman, but try samples from all over. You will find one that satisfies your tastes.

I forgot to mention Pipes & Wilke have excellent tobaccos, and Carole really has it together when blending.