Bye

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Take care all.

To any Moderator that feels inclined please delete my member name.

Thank you in advance,

Fatman

You're worrying me Fatman, is all ok?

Fraternally

Jers

Just tell us that you are hibernating in Alaska for a short period and not leaving our Brotherhood.
:shock: 

I'd hate to see you really leave us Buddy, anything we can do to help you if you're having a tough time!?

Briar Spirit":49h8kz63 said:
I'd hate to see you really leave us Buddy, anything we can do to help you if you're having a tough time!?

Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^^  We will miss you, but rather you stay...you are part of us.

John say it isn't so! Furum won't be the same without you. Can we do anything to help? :( :cry: :cry: :( 

AJ

Hope you are doing OK, Fatman...you'll be missed around here if this is, indeed, a permanent exit.

Take care and be well!

A quick check of his recent posts doesn't make it look like he got into some kind of altercation with another poster here. That's the first thing I always think of, but doesn't appear to be the case afaic.

John was always a positive contributor to this board. Very mellow, well spoken, caring, generous, etc.

Perhaps he has some dire personal or health issues going on at the moment that he doesn't feel like sharing. Or it could be something else altogether, like he felt that his time on the board had come to a close due to other commitments. Who can say?

In any case I'll miss his posts. Anyone who establishes themself on BoB like he has and built a solid posting history would be a major loss to the members.

If anyone with personal ties to him can reach out and ask if we can help, that would be appreciated.

sad.gif

Cheers,

RR

He has been a great member of the forum, and he bombed me essentially as soon as I landed here. My humble contribution on the bombing run last month hardly makes a scratch. I owe the guy.

He leaves an esteemed member of BoB, even if his account is deleted. All the best to you Fatman.