C&D Defying FDA Rules?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they had these blends in before August 8, but weren't able to generally release them until now.

JimInks":w05fbq7j said:
No, they had these blends in before August 8, but weren't able to generally release them until now.
I take it you haven't tried this one yet Jim. There's no reviews up on the review site yet.

Sounds intriguing, but would prefer to have some reviews in first. Doesn't strike me as an aro.

Cheers,

RR

Hey guys,

Just to clarify, we did have this to market before August 8th, as Jim noted, this is a larger restock of a blend we started selling earlier in the year.

Also no, definitely not an aromatic, Hampster.

Cheers,

Adam

thesillyoldbear":82vvdsa8 said:
Hey guys,

Just to clarify, we did have this to market before August 8th, as Jim noted, this is a larger restock of a blend we started selling earlier in the year.

Cheers,

Adam
Thanks for the clarification Adam. I'll be trying this.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":353yeutc said:
JimInks":353yeutc said:
I take it you haven't tried this one yet Jim. There's no reviews up on the review site yet.

Sounds intriguing, but would prefer to have some reviews in first. Doesn't strike me as an aro.

Cheers,

RR
With any help from the mail, I'll have it on Wednesday.

thesillyoldbear":y01m028c said:
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Adam
Adam, out of curiosity, which blend is it a restock of?

thesillyoldbear":sbq05hdm said:
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Adam
Thanks for clarifying! Must have been something in the description that confused me. Definitely interested in this one...

DrumsAndBeer":pfyyf8yl said:
thesillyoldbear":pfyyf8yl said:
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Adam
Adam, out of curiosity, which blend is it a restock of?
My pleasure guys - and the blend was still Sansepolcro, I just wasn't as wide a release.

I'm trying to remember what FDA stands for, again....:scratch:

Oh yes, got it: Fu*&ing Dumb As&?%les. :D

It's an excellent blend. If you like it stock up on a few tins. This is one that will most likely fade into the sunset February of 2018. Let's hope the FDA gets their heads out of the clouds!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

thesillyoldbear":epu9lapb said:
My pleasure guys - and the blend was still Sansepolcro, I just wasn't as wide a release.
Interesting. I don't ever recall this blend ever being available prior to this release.

This is one I would like to try... but I still have so many at home from C&D that I've yet to crack into... regardless, I like what they're doing, and the tobacco(s) they're producing seem to fit right in my wheelhouse.