Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow guys, I am speechless at your generosity! I have always wanted to participate in the bombing runs, but figured I would have a hard time getting my packages out on a specific date and I knew that was important. I see now how some of you guys are doing it, going thru an online retailer who does the mailout for you.

One of the neatest things, is that 100% of the tobaccos you guys sent are in my wheelhouse, and 99% are tobaccos I have never sampled. I swear, you guys must have ESPN.

I got a whole bunch of tins, a whole bunch of pouches, and 5 cigars from 90 miles south of Miami!

Also, got several pipes, including one of the large MM Cobbits, a gorgeous Willmer bent and  a really neat little clay that I can't wait to fire up with some aged Red Virginia.

Another gorgeous handcrafted pipe from a rural route address way out in Missouri came in, along with some very unusual tobacco samples. Now I have seen some crystals on aged tobacco before, but these little pigtails are undoubtedly aged hobbit tobacco because they have aged so long they have began to grow what appears to be a fur of some sort. Hobbits are known to have hair on their feet, so.....

I pulled out my razor and sliced off a few coins, and just folded and stuffed them into a cob. They are so dense, they are kinda hard to get going. I am going to give them a little more drying time, and try again in a couple days.

Thanks again to everyone who sent me a mailout! I will definitely get signed up on the next bombing run, and get in on all the action!

I can't merge threads, but our intended target did post initial reports of destruction over in The Round Table. The run seems to be a success!!

Ha Ha!

Direct Hit! He's had it coming for a long time now! :cheers:

WarlockBob":sg859ky7 said:
I can't merge threads, but our intended target did post initial reports of destruction over in The Round Table. The run seems to be a success!!
Wow, the explosions were strong enough to knock him two sub-forums up! :lol!:

Yeah, apparently that first run was just a strafing!

As usual, I ate too much today, and needed to take a nap. When I woke up, I had another text message telling me I have 8 more packages waiting for me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think my cellar just increased by 30%, and at my age, I am going to need to get busy with a tamp and lighter!

Santa Clause could take lessons from you guys! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DrT999":leljk6zy said:
WarlockBob":leljk6zy said:
Wow, the explosions were strong enough to knock him two sub-forums up! :lol!:
I was quite amused by this. :lol:

I love hearing the wailing and gnashing of teeth after a successful run. Good work guys and congrats Dutch.

Cheers

Tim

Honestly, that's a pretty good question... I know all kinds of shenanigans happen, so it would stand to reason that we would have some decent ammunition for it.