Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WarlockBob":rmfggszy said:
Honestly, that's a pretty good question... I know all kinds of shenanigans happen, so it would stand to reason that we would have some decent ammunition for it.
Huh. And here I thought we were a well oiled machine :roll:
Looks like another great strike :cheers:  but is it over....tick tick tick....

Well, it came off after all. Great job men, medals for everyone. We have a damage report yet?

I think the target has escaped the scene and is runnin' down the road in his truck in a vain attempt to escape further carnage.  Well, Dutchy ol' man...you can run...but...

DSC_4417.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 300px

Were photos of the destruction ever posted somewhere? I can't find them.

JPatrick":h1pr6wnj said:
Really, nothing?
It's cuz he done got blewed up into the next county! :p

Dutch is on the road quite a bit, so we'll just have to be patient.

Yeah, it was pretty much a miracle he was home for the first round of bombs. I assume we'll eventually see something. I hate not seeing too, but it's way worse for him than for us.

This was my first time doing something like this.
You guys remember this commercial? Well that's what this experience has been for me.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jslUaywn7h4" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Wow JP...cash is still King with me. Any that you have that becomes a burden, let me know!

Really though, I know that's not the point. Any first or second time thing will seem unfamiliar. Remember, it''s all about the fun.

Thanks for the offer to take some off my hands, it does indeed get tiresome lugging it around everywhere.