Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what... I don't have a fancy bomber, or any of those newfangled rangefinder things.. but I think the old tri-wing is good for one mission anyway.

I kinda feel like the old kook from Independence Day but I'll fly one straight up the aliens arse if you can use me.

PB - Always lovely to see you out and about. Glad to have you with us. Just follow along, I'm sure you'll be OK. If you have any questions just ask one of the other chaps. You can step back in line then. There's a good fellow.

SoylentG - Haven't seen you around here before, have we... um, Mr.... Green, is it? Let me sit down with you and go over a few things a bit later this morning. There's some paperwork to take care of...the physical...swearing out your oath...Mission Statement to sign and get notarized...Privacy Act...that sort of thing.

Give me a few hours to get the rest of this lot squared away.

Dave_In_Philly":kvr4is3e said:
Hey I'm whacking my elf right now! Oh...OH...never mind. :oops:

I'm in. :twisted:
Now that was funny!

elfwreath.gif

Running a little late, but I'm in. Let me just say that drugs are great. I got some really awesome anti-nausea medicine from the doctor the other day and I feel human again.

hmmmmm anti nausea medicine...

yeah

from the doctor?

sure

dr. Chong, or dr. Cheech?

rev

medical marijuana is actually legal in many states. It is washington and Colorado that legalized it for recreational use too.

rev

I know. Don't take me seriously, just busting balls for fun. Shoot as a cali guy you know more about it than me. :)

Fishfuzz may be in like Flynn, but I'm in like Flint! Or maybe in like Jean Hale--this fabulous face of mine has definitely launched a thousand intrigues!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yZtFYLqs9nY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count me in Chief.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold... at Christmas...

the rev":xxiw5pof said:
hmmmmm anti nausea medicine...

yeah

from the doctor?

sure

dr. Chong, or dr. Cheech?

rev

Dr. Joan...........

She always gives the best "medicine" :lol:

Anyway, I have missed you boys.....feeling like I am on a boat 24-7 is not fun.

scotties22 - glad that you're back in the land of the living. Here's hoping that you're up to joining us for this one.

The rest a y'all...it seems like we're gaining pilots for December like crazy!

No reason to hold off on publishing the roster. So here we are...

1 Blackhorse
2 i. keenum
3 Simple Man
4 tech2576
5 gravel
6 the rev
7 Rob_In_MO
8 DrumsAndBeer
9 Mozjo33
10 EC Outlaw
11 roogles
12 idbowman
13 Sloppy Joe Hemingway
14 Ocelot55
15 puros_bran
16 kaiser83
17 George Kaplan
18 FishFuzz
19 Dave_In_Philly
20 Soylentgreen
21 Greyson
22 Cigar2you

I'll get mission orders out later this week or maybe Monday. I had friends and family descend on me to help 'enjoy' my 65th birthday, which was yesterday. And a fine time was had by all, yadda yadda yadda. And since I'm not bouncin' back quite as quickly as I used to, I'm a bit behind. But given the slam, bam thank ye ma'am aspect of this mission, Monday will work just fine. TTFN