Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these 2 half ones will be utterly hilarious. Mine will be headed out as soon as the postal clerk gets back from lunch at 1:15pm.

I am wasting my entire lunch break to mail this stupid crap out...

I hope it lands on your head

I am the evil midnight bomber what bombs at midnight

bad is good baby down with government

rev

Ze bird, she has taken wing this frosty winter morn. May God have mercy on ze zoul of my targit...

FUAdolphePegoud.jpg

Stomach turning, twisting itself into knots. Low cloud cover protected us on the way in and little damage was suffered from the AA guns. Just over the target at 1445 hours and the clouds clear momentarily; Out of know where we are right over the target as the commander yells "that’s it, now, BOMBS AWAY" I pull the red lever and my payload drops out of the plane giving us a momentary buoyancy feeling from the loosing of such a large group of bombs. I look out of the tiny window to the right, then left and witness a bombing like has never been seen before. Pride for my BoB bomber squadron fills my soul. I know we are going to leave a huge crater where once there was a high priority target but the clouds are clearing and we still have to make it home. I hope we don’t lose any of our brave squadron on the way home.....

commander,

reporting bombs dropped, awaiting confirmation of target destroyed

rev