Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Antici........ ............ ......... ............. ............. ..................pation is killing me!

:lol!:

Sorry all - I'm back home now. I have been out of town the last 2 days due to a death in the family (an uncle). The package shipped out late but hopefully it'll hit the desired target very soon.

This is why I've not been present on BoB much here lately. We found out about this Monday afternoon and literally dropped everything to be there with the family. I'll be mostly out of touch tomorrow as well (funeral service and burial).

Sorry I dropped the ball on this one and missed the mailing deadline, but hopefully it'll still reach the target in time (shipped Overnight due to the delay).

Crap Happens!

You don't need to apologize to some internet goofballs for your absence. Kyle hasn't made a Mothers of Briar thread about you yet!

You did the right thing, the best thing. I'll pray for your family Rob.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I am getting pretty good at timing my bombs. :p

Once again right on target. :bom:

hmmm...despite a timely launch, it appears that my bomb may not reach the target until tomorrow.

Jackasses. The mail man came with 4 packages, and FedEx brought another just now. I will work on a full inventory when I get back from picking up my lil girl from school. I did find a pair of Twinkies that I am so sharing with my 7 year old so she can understand the movie Zombieland.

kaiser83":szuybmzw said:
Jackasses. The mail man came with 4 packages, and FedEx brought another just now. I will work on a full inventory when I get back from picking up my lil girl from school. I did find a pair of Twinkies that I am so sharing with my 7 year old so she can understand the movie Zombieland.
bwhahahah - the hardest part was the casual info gathering while you were in Portland. ;)

H to the O to the ho ho

that would be followed by ghetto cursing, but I am not allowed

rev

Mozjo33":tkx8k7oi said:
leftover421":tkx8k7oi said:
idbowman":tkx8k7oi said:
hmmm...despite a timely launch, it appears that my bomb may not reach the target until tomorrow.
ditto :x
Me 2! :evil:
9:25AM launch on Monday... seems to be late... waiting for visual confirmation before raging.