Clean your pipes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have no excuses I have a bench in a spare room I call the butchers bench :ROFLMAO: stet up to restore and service estate pipes I buy trying to emulate one of my pipe heros Steve from rebornpipes I have ruined a few but have loved a lot more back into existence.

Today I smoked 2 pipes that were mostly unused or very, very clean it was an amazing experience. Was so enjoyable and made me realize I really, really need to overhaul my rotation favorites and clean,service big time to make them taste and smoke great again.
I haven't been in the right head space to potter around on the bench for a very long time but after today that will change mmmm when I get around to it :ROFLMAO:
And I didnt mean this pipe clean Timbo ;)

After reading this it got me thinking about how I could mess with my wife. So I went to my room and picked up 2 pipes. Then I walked towards the room she was in. Just before I got to her lounging area (the couch) I dropped my shorts to my ankles. I stood in front of her with pipes in hand and shorts around my ankles and asked if she would like to help me clean my pipes.

It's amazing how many different reactions I read on her face in the few short seconds I stood there like that before she spoke. Then I was ultimately turned down on both activities. Imagine that.

After reading this it got me thinking about how I could mess with my wife. So I went to my room and picked up 2 pipes. Then I walked towards the room she was in. Just before I got to her lounging area (the couch) I dropped my shorts to my ankles. I stood in front of her with pipes in hand and shorts around my ankles and asked if she would like to help me clean my pipes.

It's amazing how many different reactions I read on her face in the few short seconds I stood there like that before she spoke. Then I was ultimately turned down on both activities. Imagine that.
Think I know why you're not getting any lol.